Saturday, June 29, 2024

Tweet tweet.... I used to say that.... but they X it now

 

28th June 2024 1354pm.

The question on mid; not in it is why do I write on this subject over and over again even way back when I did the Crusaders tales, I guess the answer is it intrigued me much on the mythology of the existence of the beings. I have done on the Angels (several tales), Dracula, (man or myth) and others (my memories evade me at my age), and I keep on coming back to the topic. I did Dante’s re-write before and Paradise the last tale coming soon once I hear God’s view and how to construct the ending. Perhaps ‘generative Artificial Intelligence’ may assist me. I did tell God; I was getting tired and SHE suggested AI. SHE did say I will be a BLOODY BUFFON if I did not try that. I always believe my mum when she told me years ago, we are right. I was sure SHE is always RIGHT.

I am an avid reader anything I can get my hands on, and the Wild Wide World of the Internet is to me the dictionary onto my research. At my current age (I am not that old…. maybe getting there.) I still read comics. I liked the realm of fantasy and mystery (I read all of Holmes adventures may times and even visited the 221B when I was in London for a six-hours stop. Did not go to the ‘clay figurine’ museum near there; reckon my own horror cupboard was more exciting.).

Now I am to do another tale here, after reading GHOST BUSTER (not the parody version where green gel was…...hold that thought there. Darn…. I need my reading glasses to make out that.) and the start of the tale begins to take shape like the first single cell in the Origin of Species.

Shall we?

My wife brought me a book on our anniversary (could not recalled which one it was rhe anniversary ) and it was by DAN BROWN; DECEPTION POINT. Wow! Another book to read. I placed it on the book rack of mine..... maybe it will be elongated over time..... and she asked me if I read it..... I said UH-HUH..... and then she asked me 'how could you read blank pages? ' ..... I grabbed the book and flipped it.... it was all blank pages...... GOD, I learned my lesson that day..... I was being outplayed by the better sleuth there. 

No comments:

The Loyal Lieutenants Act Zero Scene Two

  Act Zero Scene Two.   “Exodus 19:3-25 NLT. Then Moses climbed the mountain to appear before God. The LORD called to him from the mou...