Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Tony and Cleop Intro and Act One Scene One

 

Caution; this  tale is for the matured readers. Anyone under age please refrain from this. 



Act One

Scene One

Sub Scene One

The love conquers all...... or destroys

 

The smell of burnt tobacco permeated the morning scent from the flowers. The one who smoked the pipe was using the ‘apple’ design; the thick chamber walls are adept at absorbing heat and oil from the tobacco, and the large surface area gives the artist plenty of room to show off their creative skills. That pipe stem held the designer’s name, Paddy Nesto.

“Philo, why do you not discard that pipe? Here do take a smoke of mine.” The one who spoke was one of the two figures standing in the garden. They were dressed in the dark-shaded-shaded suit and had on the red garish neck ties. Their shoes were white at the toes and darker at the rear. They also had the fedora hat on.

“Black Cat? I would not smoke those sticks. They are machine-made, and more to that, they are tasteless.’ The one named Philo replied. “I am smoking my own blended tobacco leaves carried down the generations by my grandfather from the islands. islands. They held taste to the smoke.”

“Demitri, can you imagine Sherlock Holmes puffing one of them? How could he ever deduce those clues?? He would have stuck to cocaine for good as the better choice.” Philo commented on.

“Maybe he would, but did he ever ask Watson about the smoke??” Demitri smiled. “I would.”

“As you do every time we stand together, together, at least my fart does not smell like yours.”

“Mine is a blend of vodka and bacon." bacon." Demetrius defended his flatulence.

“I would not say much for our boss there. He is injecting out bad smells.” Philo motioned to the couple talking at the far end of the garden.

“Tony needs more...... taste for his ladies. He ……” Demetrius sighed.

“Nay to that. He is what they call love. He would not be separated there. She got him with her lips." Philo took a puff on his pipe.

“Milly would not do it for me. She said it was disgusting.” Demetrius confessed.

“Pour on the vodka there and she might.” Philo smiled. “Or get her the ring she was coveting to have on her finger instead of your finger wringing up her arse.”

“Philo, I am not sure you want to be my friend anymore.”

“What did I do? I am just telling you the truth. Does that hurt? Well, try getting one up your own arse, and then tell me how you feel.”

“I will not speak to you anymore.” Demetrius looked toward the couple. He wondered if the boss ever mounted the Queen there from the rear.

“Shed your thoughts, Demetrius. I know the expression on your face well. It is either sex or gunning someone in the face.” Philo smiled. Both are shooters in the employ of the Roman Empire. The immediate boss was Marcus Antony, aka Mark Antony. The Roman Empire was huge and held influence in many cities, with Caesar in the bigger city they had named Rome. Tony was sent to the new city to set up the influence, where the city was divided into several sectors, and the biggest sector was Egypt managed by the Queen.

Queen Cleop of Egypt.

“I'm telling you, our boss ...... truly ridiculous infatuation goes beyond the limits of reasonable behaviour." Philo said. “He used to charm the other ladies; those eyes were blue and enough to melt the stitches of the knickers off those wantons.”

“Those eyes could drill into the boys on how to behave. How they will follow him to the fights; the hail of bullets would not stop them. But now his eyes are on that dark complexion vixen; Cleop.”

“Yeah, the boys will go with him anywhere. but now he abandons all self-restraint and only lives to stir up and then satisfy a Queen’s sexual desire.” Demetrius sighed. “Lancelot was the same; he desired a Queen and ended up with nothing.”

“Hush! They are nearby.”

“Mickey, why can't we be left alone?” Mark Antony’s personal name was given as Mickey. The Queen looked around her. She is the Queen, and within her so-named Palace of the Nile, she was still surrounded by guards and servants. They are everywhere in every corner of the palace, and they do serve their purpose, but she craved some private moments when she was with Mark.

“We are alone...when we when we are in the chamber together.” Mark Antony smiled at the lady dressed in the fine silk gown's brazenly translucent colour when the sun shone over her. The bodily figure was outlined, and she was not to be compared to Venus, for she was beyond the description the description of the definition of beauty.

She was to be described as beautiful.

“Are you sure? I could have sworn the servants could hear us making love.” Cleop, with her dark complexion, bronzed tan, and darker-skinned lips, was ever-inviting to Mark’s desire. He was not dark but fair in complexion, and blonde was his hair—the lion with the huge mane that ruled the kingdom. He was dressed in a simple, plain tunic and pants with sandals.

“Mickey, do you love me? If you do love me, tell me how much.” Cleop faced the man with whom she had shared her life.

“There’s beggary in the love that can be reckoned. If I may borrow that line,” Mark Antony smiled. “Does the sun not rise daily to shine upon us?”

“Yes, and it will set nightly.” Cleop reminded him.

“The sun sets on us, but we will join as one till it rises again. As it should, with the stars, I made you see when I made love to you.”

“That hard part I am fully familiar ….”

“The hard part needs to be soothed by the softness in you.” Mark Antony smiled. “I will seek the frontiers to make you mine.”

“And I will Mark Antony off boundaries to see how far your love extends.” Cleop smiled.

“I think I had done it all known to man, but I am ever keen... If you want to see how far my love extends, you will need to discover a new world with me, because my love extends beyond the ones I have penetrated.” Mark Antony leaned in to kiss the lady on the lips. “Please indulge me in the new frontiers unexplored by us.”

“I…… “Cleop saw the servants arguing with a guest. “Mickey, I think you are needed elsewhere.”

The Queen signalled the servants to allow the guest to approach her.

 

No comments:

The Loyal Lieutenants Act Zero Scene Two

  Act Zero Scene Two.   “Exodus 19:3-25 NLT. Then Moses climbed the mountain to appear before God. The LORD called to him from the mou...