Saturday, June 1, 2024

Tweet .... Tweet .....1st June 2024

 Tweet, Tweet or is it .... XXX, I will still used Tweet. No, I am not on any X account nor on FaceBook, or Instant Noodles but just plain Blog here. 

The questions that some may asked of me.

Why do I not pubished all the chapters one time? Well, the reply is that I do my writing as my past stress release activity. I starrted off when my kid was seveenteen going thriough gowing up pains. I thoiught I cheered her rthen, and did some silly tales of her classmates. It soon developed, aas she did, into an activity for me to get my mind free of the daily stress. My wriitng was at some satges, very intense like late into the night, buty I am now more relaxed/

I had once stopped writing due to other factors, and was among the zombies for over a year. I published all I had ,and then dropped into limbo like Dante's Inferno. I am back now, inspired by Shakespeare plays. 

I made a promise to pnblish what was conpleted in my list. I do not want to publish some unfinished tales like the LONE RANGER tale but eventually I completed it while publishing. (A few of it in my list and will be done soon.). Hence, I will only publish when it's done. 

Please bear with me. I am back for more tales. 

Till the last word, its TALLY HO.


Note: The sex pasages are a lure to get the tale more intriguing..... as my age, sex is intriguing in the thoughts. 

No comments:

The Loyal Lieutenants Act Zero Scene Two

  Act Zero Scene Two.   “Exodus 19:3-25 NLT. Then Moses climbed the mountain to appear before God. The LORD called to him from the mou...