Friday, June 7, 2024

Tony and Cleop Intro and Act One Scene One Sub-Scene Two

 Caution; this  tale is for the matured readers. Anyone under age please refrain from this. 


Act One

Scene One

Sub-Scene Two

Do not shoot the messenger.

 

The guest was body-searched before he could approach. He was upset at the indignity groping then. He walked over with his legs clamped close and bowed to Mark Antony.

It was the Romans’s way.

“I have news from Rome, sir.”

“What happened? Did it get trouble from the authorities or the families? This is irritating. Do tell it to me, and then leave." Mark was upset. He saw his boys, Philo, and Dimetri, approaching.

“Better still. Tell them the message.” Mark told the messenger. “What is your name? Have I seen you before?”

“Jeeves is the name.” The guest replied. “I am... a staff member of Madame Fulvia.”

“Fulvia... I should have known.” Mark looked away.

“Listen to him, Mickey. Maybe Fulvia is angry.” Cleop looked at Mark. “She is... She may hold words from... Caesar. You have been……”

“Do not cover for her. Or towards young Caesar.” Mark looked at the guest. “Does he send a stern command, ordering me, "Do this, or this? Conquer that kingdom and free that one. Do it, or I'll be very angry with you."

“Why are you talking like this, Mickey my love?” Cleop pulled Mark away. “You must act rational.”

“Whatever was to be said... maybe? No, it could be any news. You should not stay here any longer, Mickey. You may have overstayed your call. Caesar may have new orders. So, listen.”

“Where are the summonses from Fulvia? Or from Caesar, I should say... or both? Call it in.” Cleop smiled at Mark. “As I'm Egypt's Queen, I say you are red on the cheeks.”

“Mickey darling, we are not in the chamber. You need not blush. Mickey, your blush showed your...”

“I am still loyal to Caesar. It is with shame when Fulvia scolds with her shrill tongue.”

“Words would not break you, darling.” Cleop smiled. “You are Mark Antony.” 

“Let Rome collapse into the hands of the Visigoths or the Gauls, or let it rot till the wide empire falls. The only empire I want is right here. Conquering foreign lands is worthless. Boundaries of the land are just something that animals feed off in the same way humans do to Mark Antony theirs.”

“The heavenly way to live is like... when there are two people embraced with love like us who share the same greatness and the same great feelings... I order the world to recognize, on pain of punishment, that no one else comes close to our greatness.” Mark Antony spoke loudly to Cleop.

“Pissed me off.” Philo muttered. “He has got the button in his head. And his zipper down.”

“My father could not have sworn better when he was to get a fuck then.” Demetrius whispered to Philo. “And what it got was me.”

That was not what Cleop thought of Mark Antony. Her thoughts were more personal. He lies like most men. But he did it with finesse. I am cursed to not have known this man before. Why did he marry Fulvia if he did not love her? Was it a fuck? He gets plenty here. I cannot deny my love for him, but I must pretend to believe him. I know most men are like him; they will keep acting so foolishly.

“Yes, but only because of you.” Mark Antony could not stop professing his desire for Cleop. ““Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” Aristotle, Greek philosopher, 384–322 B.C. “Let us not ruin our time together by arguing. We should not let a minute pass without pleasure. How shall we entertain ourselves tonight?

“Listen to the message, Mickey.” Cleop told him. 

“Speak not in that tone, woman.” Mark snapped at Cleop.

“I am not any woman. I am the Queen!” Cleop corrected him.

“Yes, you are my Queen. Everything you do is endearing, whether you criticize, laugh, or cry; every emotion you express becomes attractive and admirable! You are indeed my Queen.”

“Even our fuck is royal.” Cleop laughed.

“True, but only your message matters to me. I want to hear that you are yours.” Mark smiled. “And tonight, we will wander through the streets alone and observe the people we meet. Come, my Queen, this was what you wanted last night.”

“As you wished, but we do need the chamber later for more wanderings.” Cleop reminded him. Sex was one thing that kept a man from wandering. …... far.

“Sir, may I...” Jeeves, caught then, in the embarrassing moment, tried to get the notice of the other. Bloody wrong time to get the 'morning wood’ then, but the guard was provoking in the grope then.

“Do not interrupt me.” Mark was lashing out. “We leave now, my Queen. Rome would not get into ruins in seven days though it took seven days to build it.”

“Seven years, Mickey darling.” Cleop reminded Mark.

“Do you...” Jeeves saw the duo leave, but Mark Antony was walking away then. Philo joined Jeeves and Demetrius.

“I say, old chap.” Philo smiled at the messenger. “You are still the mailman.”

“Unfortunately, I am, but he would not listen to it.” Jeeves sighed. “Does he not care so little about Caesar's orders?”

“He has his lips on her muff and his ears boxed in by the flesh.” Demetrius cut in. “Stupid prick.”

“Jeeves, sometimes he does not behave like the previous Antony, and he does not care about the things that the Antony we know would care about. He is...” Demetrius said.

“There are people back in Rome who say he is not acting the way he should, and I am sorry that he's proving them right. But I hope he will behave better tomorrow. Rest well! You got a ’fecking’ boner there.” Philo smiled. “I am sure the servants will oblige. Not every day; they get it from an old faggot like you. I could do the ‘ceilidh’ (music and dance in Irish) for you, but my arse is not part of the show. I do the shove myself.” Philo placed his arm over the Irish messenger.

“Whatever happens outside of Rome, remain outside.” Jeeves smiled. “Or shall I add... be inserted?”

 

No comments:

The Loyal Lieutenants Act Zero Scene Two

  Act Zero Scene Two.   “Exodus 19:3-25 NLT. Then Moses climbed the mountain to appear before God. The LORD called to him from the mou...