Thursday, June 27, 2024

The Highland Tale; The King Act Four Scene One Sub Act Two

 

THE KING RETURNS

ACT FOUR

SCENE ONE

SUB ACT TWO

 

The Citadel entrance opened to allow entry to the guest. It was the King and he was alone. He saw the crystals were humming and there were the assorted shades seen. It was alike the scene in the battle field when the parties meet to partake for victory.

“What is going on here, you secret, dark ……. Soothsayers? Show yourself to me, Angels? I am the King.” MacBeth called out. “I had fulfilled your foretold vision. I am King.”

“Something that has no headings.” The crystals hummed.

“Hush!” Third communicated to First. “We are in error mode if we respond.”

First and Second were in loop on the call.

“I command you by the …… Godly influence you serve to answer my questions, no matter how you come to know those answers.” MacBeth called out. “Angels, show thyself.”

“I do not care if you unleash violent winds that tear down churches; cause the foaming waves to rise up and destroy all ships and sailors; flatten crops and trees with storms; make castles fall down on the heads of their inhabitants; cause palaces and pyramids to topple; or create so much chaos in nature that destruction gets tired of itself. Just give me answers.”

“Speak.” First responded.

“Demand.” Second responded.

“We will comply?” Third reacted.

The three Angels appeared before the King.

“To whom do desire the answers? From us ……. or from our ……… creator?” First voiced.

“Neither. Just let me see them.” MacBeth said “I have reached my rank but the trails to it were ……. Complicated. I need to ……”

“You done what, King?” Second voiced.

“I cannot …… I cannot …... tell.” MacBeth bowed his head. “I ……I have silenced your unbeliever named Banquo. Yet, he …... Will his children be King?”

“Shudder your words, mortal. Let me tell say it for you.” It was the Main who intervened as a voice over the other three servers. It held no form but a commanding voice to be herd in the Citadel.

“I am back and will see to your reprimands later.” Main communicated to the three servers.

“God?” MacBeth seek the understanding. “Show me your appearance.”

“You done the blood of a sow that has eaten her nine offspring. Take the liquefied fat from the corpse of a murderer hanged on the gallows, and throw it into the flame.” It was then another new form appeared.

The form of a head yet without its body.

It was Duncan.

“He knows your thoughts. Listen to what he says, but do not say a thing.” Main voiced out.

“MacBeth! MacBeth! MacBeth!” The apparition bearing Duncan’s head voiced. “Beware Macduff. Beware the Thane of Fife. Release me. Enough.”

The apparition then vanished.

 

 

No comments:

The Loyal Lieutenants Act Zero Scene Two

  Act Zero Scene Two.   “Exodus 19:3-25 NLT. Then Moses climbed the mountain to appear before God. The LORD called to him from the mou...