Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Just me talking to myself.

Hi,

Today 'Sleeping Beauty - The Untold Version'; it hit 201 hits.  Thank you for enjoying the tale so much. I enjoyed writing it too.

As you reading the Crusaders now, I am also in the midst of writing a sorcery fantasy tale involving the elves. It had already covered over 98 pages long and its only half the story length. It gets more interesting as I expand the characters and plot. Some of the characters are a Gryphon and a large wolf, some serpents ( don't we love to portray "Mrs.Hiss" as the villian  in most tale ) plus sunken city and of course the chest of gold.

Did I hear that? No bosom-filled lass? Of course, there are ladies in it. Who can lived without them around?  These ones are mean and if you think the barmaid at the Tavern is meaner, think again. They can split an arrow down the middle like Robin Hood.... I should not elaborate on it. Robin is lucky Marion of Sherwood do all the acrobatic splits or else it would be very painful for Robin.

Hungry fighters? Oh, please. If they are starving, how could they fight? Nope, there are no hungry fighters in  my tales. I leave them out at the games. Mine are always well fed, so when the creatures bit into them, they get morsels of flesh and not only scrawny tendons and skin. The era of the thin looks also went extinct in the 70's along with Twiggy then.

He-Man? Pardon me, but in this tale, there are elves. No....they are not short and round like a barrel. Those are Man over 40 or Hobbits. These are lean looking muscular defined models and yes..... they wear tight leggings. So spare me the evil looks. Its their dressing code. It was not Robin Hood who initiated the dressing design, Robin borrowed from the elves. How does it looked like? Try the ballet room. They all wear it..,... I meant the male dancers. Its fashonable if you have the legs to don one. I wouldn't try that dressing as most of us would end up looking like Dumbo in Swan Lake.

Well, that's all for now. I would be in my corner if calls for me.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...