Monday, May 22, 2023

Tweet...Tweet.... Rest in need... 22/5/2023

 These are my last posts for now...I am in need of rest and recuperation. I had not penned any complete tales for over six months now.... two tales are in the write but stopped as I am ...not in my creative mind. I have to stop for now. Other precedents took priority in me. 

Once I read an article by a writer that says, continue a word or more every day it will come naturally the tale.... I did with short passages, to the one liner and then the single tap... but it's not for now. 

Well, let me gather my words in my mind, and soon come back to here. 

Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Much Thanks to LitChart for the guide

 Credit to https://www.litcharts.com/shakescleare/shakespeare-translations/macbeth And to Ben Florman.  Ben is a co-founder of LitCharts. He...