Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lucifer Cries

Lucifer's cries
Author's Note:
Its a poem on sadness and cries of despair.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It comes in the dark, It haunts when I see it
But I will not see it, I will hide it from me
Shone the all light around it or clear all that is lighted on it. 
Let none of either and may I remain hidden safe. 
To made me die, you need to lose your reality 
As I dwell in the depths of you 
Not moved from where you can hide from me
For I am your mama and mama knows you best.
No, you must not as you did before
Your decay and putrid smell annoys my senses
Be away, or I shall run again
From you and all of them vile lies.
Run is a route that leads back to me
Escape is through me into myself
Your destiny is mine to controlled 
From the time of birth to your timely death.
Why the vile lies, mother of mine
You birthed me to decay me so 
That my soul rest not in peace
Even in these darkest pits of hell.
How can one be running
From this destiny of legacy
As I am your mother in hell
Its in hell you shall stayed with me
My loving son, Lucifer.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...