Sunday, May 6, 2012

I want your SEX; need I say more....

PG 17 or is it NC 17? Bloody nuisance; read at your own risk.

For those of you who have sampled that above line, considered it reliving past experiences. Or in some cases, learning the past mistakes when there is a great difference between coming and came.
For those of you who lost the appeal, take two aspirins and don't call me before ten in the morning. I may be still at it. Please don't rush me; at my age I like things slow and repeatedly replayed.


Here goes to why I titled it as above.........


Are you feeling cold?’ I snuggled closer to her back and spooned to the contour of her body. I can feel the warmth of her body to mine. Its a nicer feeling when you feel the natural heat from her. I had my right arms under her head acting like a cushion while the left hand was across her other arms, holding on tight to her left wrist. She wriggled her body to adjust to my cuddle and I just can’t helped myself. I moved back slightly so I won’t be too obvious.

I can feel him on my back as his arms reached out for mine. Its always nice to feel him holding me; like he is protecting me with his body and soul. Its a feeling you do not feel when you held others but with him, its so different. I can feel him at my lower back and I guess its natural for him at his age. I moved my body upwards so that I can feel him better. He is so embarrass from the way he wriggle his body from me. But I wanted to feel more of him. Its like when we first held each other hands or went onto our first kiss. Its can be very passionate or lovely and I cherished those moments.

She has moved her body towards me closer. Oh my God, this is unbelievable; I mean I like it but this is not something I want to push on so close. I do love her but I am not sure I am ready for it. All we done are cuddles and touches on each other in a decent manner but we held back our desires to go beyond that. Now she is responding back to me in a more intimate moment. Or am I doing it to her. I am confused as my next step.

Aha! He is shy and yet ever he is desirable. We have been dating for like six months now and he is ever the gentleman in all the dates. He is different from the others who are like leeches on the skin. We do have developed a solid relationship but I think we have held back too long our feelings to go further. Actually, I wanted him to move it forward but he is just so shy. Actually I am more curious to see what will happened next.  Its time for us to move on.

‘Sorry, are you comfortable? I can moved back if you want.’ But she moved to turn towards me, looking at me into my eyes. She reached out with her left arm to hold my face, and so I can I can looked at her too. I can see the lovely eyes which was what attracted me to her. Her right arm reached for my my left hand which now laying at my side. She took it and place it on her lips. She nibbled at it and smiled at me.

I knew it was naughty to me to do that. But I wanted to be naughty for today. I reached up with my lips to kiss his and then I bit onto it. Boy, was he shocked me taking the first move. But soon he caught on with his lips caressing mine and out tongues intertwined. Who cares who is watching or not, we are in love. I moved my body forward towards him, pressing onto his and crossing my legs over his.

I can feel her body clasped to mine but I am needed in my kisses here. I don’t know what or why but I moved over on top of her, resting my body on my elbows. I trailed my kissed to her cheeks and down to the nape of her neck. Her hands are holding me tightly on my back as I moved my lips to her ear lobes. I know she liked when I do kissed her there.

I couldn't help it as he bit ever slightly onto my ears. I loved that feeling when he does that but today I want to go further. I reached down with my hands to the top of his at the back jeans and snaked in my hands. It brought out a jerk in him as he felt my intrusion into his pants. He stopped his kisses to looked at me. But I reached up and kissed him on fully on the lips again. I then move to nod my head and he just stared at me. His expression was like he is getting his first present for being a bad boy.

I have never gone this far and this is beyond words. I mean we have grope and touched each other but never under beneath the fabric that covers the parts. We have been cautious; silly of me to use that word, more like wary of each other feelings to go further without knowing how the other feel. But tonight its all different; we are committed to the feeling which we been having for sometime. I have asked her if she was willing and she have given me her consent.

He asked of me as if I am to offered before he can proceed. Silly of him at times, but I do want him to take the initiative at times. Like when he first kissed me on my lips, it was me struggling to push him off but ever lightly then. I did not not want him to know I was so easily swayed by him, but I am now. He is so gentle and kind, and most of all I think he loves me in his heart and not in his sight.

I laid my lips on her again and I trailed my kisses to her eye lids; ever soothing as I moved from there to nibble at her ear lobes. She shrieked out in a low sound when I did that, but she held my face ever closer to her. I gently raised my head so I can look at her but her eyes are closed so that she can feel my every move on her.

I could not opened my eyes then as his touch is triggering off feelings which I never knew before. Its not like when your parents kissed you or like Jonathan stealing a kiss from me at Junior High. This is different and when he bit on my ear lobes, I swore I could feel tingling feeling through my body. Its like when I first touched myself there some years ago. Its so shameful yet so wanting to my desire.

No girl has gone that far with me, but there must a first time I guess. I raised myself by slightly to move to the side. It was then she reached for her shirt buttons and started to unbutton it. I reached out and stopped her from doing it and I helped her by doing it. As I was unbuttoning her shirt, she reached down to raised up the hem of my T-shirt. Once she got it up to my upper chest, I helped her by raising my hand so she can removed it all.

I trailed my hand on his chest and moved them in circles. He has not moved further than the buttons which now laid my chest opened to his view. I whispered to him; that its the clasp on the front. I could see his hesitation so I reached for it myself. I unclasp the clip to reveal my body to him.

Gee, what do I do next? They don't exactly tell you the do and don't in the books or at the 'man's talk' at the football field. But I guess I would do like what I saw in the movies. I reached down to kissed at her neck and moved from there to her upper chest. All I knew then was the need to lay my desires on the orbs that transfixed my attention. Its softness yet tender feeling was making me more delirious. I moved my hands to cupped it up so I can lay my kisses more on it. I can feel her wriggling more with sighs of pleasures as I laid my attention on her.

Yes, he is kissing ...no, he is suckling at it....I don't care what he is doing. Its ...a feeling beyond words. I like it and I need more of his lips on me. Please don't you stop today, or I would ravaged you myself. Oh my goodness, its all getting to me. I can feel myself all wet and clammy there. Its like when in the shower or on some nights...I need to feel it. Please don't you stop, you ......

She is writhing as I feel her up with my lips and then I had to open my mouth wide to bite down ever gently on her. I am trying to swallowed her into my mouth yet I find myself holding onto her like a leech onto the flesh. I let my teeth rubbed against her nipples and she pressed up more of it into my mouth. She is also holding me down with her hands on my chest. They are trailing down to my waist and grabbing my butt. I wanted to do the same but I can't pulled my hands away from holding the flesh here. Oh wait, her hands are moving to the front of my jeans. Is she serious?

I had to feel him in totality just as I showed him mine. The moment to consummate our feelings is here. I reached for his buttons on the front of his jeans and pulled them off with urgency. I can feel his initial reluctance and then he yield to my touches. He is so much himself, and ever proud to be handled by me. Just as I was enjoying myself, I can feel his body getting up from me and I can see him looking at me. Is my lover now taking the next steps on his own? The bashful boy I knew may becoming a man now. He reached down for my skirt and said to me to let him do it. So I did. After all, its his duty to serve me.

I slowly reached for the zip at the side of her skirt and slowly pulled it down. I could had just raised it up but I wanted to see her in her real form and not partially covered. Once it was down, I helped her to removed the skirt over her legs. There in front of me, covered by a small thatch of cloth is the source of our desire tonight. I looked down at myself and decided to make the first move. I stood up and removed my jeans. I was without my briefs which is why it difficult to hide the feeling earlier. I can feel her staring at me as I did on her chest. I move on to the next area of my desire. I kneel down to reach for her panty.

Its a different feeling when someone removes your clothes. Its makes you desirable and sexy I guess. I raised my hips so he does not feel awkward with the scanty material. Darned, i should had worn the low cut one instead of this one which reached above my navel. He had it off and he is bending forth. It can't be; is he going to kiss me there. But no, he has move to kiss at my belly button. He is slowly nibbling at it like at my ear lobes and he is using his tongue to encircle it all around. I can't tell you how it feels like when some one does that to you, but I be fucked it he does not do it right tonight. He stopped and I saw him looking back at me again before he laid his lips on my belly. It drew more feeling from me and then waves of pleasures as his lips trailed down further. I can't helped it as I reached down to pull him up to my chest. I pulled him up over my body and when his face reached mine, I locked lips with him.

She opens herself to me with her legs and she reached down for me. She took me to her and laid me before her. I could feel her wetness and she pushed up ever slightly as I went in for the first time. I took it slow and careful but she just keep on pulling me in. She heave up in a push and I can feel her gasp. Then she paused before laying back. I then took on the movements onto her and her legs clamped me onto her. I can feel her breathing became heavier as she breathe in with her mouth while soft moans come from her voice. I reached out to hold her head and nuzzled her on my shoulder, as we moved in sync into the passion of our love.

He feels so heavy and yet so nice. I can feel my body responding to his every movements. I can feel it\ coming on and its exquisite. I never thought I will feel it like this with someone. But he suddenly withdrew out. Then he went into a sigh as I felt him releasing it outside of me. Darned it, he just had to do it just as I was about there. Well, the next time I am going to call the shots and he better to cover more bases or it would be my bat in his base.

I wanted to get up but she held me back to her. She told me to leave it and just hold her. I did and we slowly caressed each others with our hands. I looked at her and smiled at my clumsiness. But she just smiled back at me. I be darned that in the next round, I just need to focus on the something less arousing so I could last a little bit longer. Baseball would be a good choice.

Well, its not too bad a feeling and above it all, I know he loves me. So its not a 'wham bam goodbye' mission. More to it, we have one more additional agenda when we get together. But I may need to expands the notes on the agenda. I wondered if he had read Kama Sutra; well if not, I could always loaned him my copy and we could do the learning together from Chapter One.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...