Monday, May 7, 2012

Toys Part 18

10

I saw three person following her. One is a lady and the other two guys. They have split into two groups; one as a couple and the other alone. The single one is sitting behind her in the cafe where she dropped by for a drink. The couple are outside two shops distance away. They are tagging her and that mean they want to followed her to me. But how did they know who she is.

I had to chanced it on her.

I saw a security guard on patrol which I casually stopped him. I flashed him my Enforcer badge and told him that the man there is stalking the lady. I would like to nab but I need more proof of his action. I told the Guard what to do. I then ran for the car and waited near the cab pickup point. She came out as per schedule, and took the queue. I moved the car and drove casually up to the outside lane from queue. I honk at her and she saw me. She rushed out and threw the bags in before getting in. The man who was following her came out of the queue and ran to the front cab but he got into an argument with the driver and the passenger in the queue.

"How did you know? Did you followed me?" She had to asked. I explained everything form the call to the trip here. She got upset at being disturbed at her shopping. I looked to the rear and saw the tail. Its the cab in the line and its driven by the man who tailed her.

I know a place where we can talk.

The building has a multi carpark at the basement. Its mostly deserted as its dark and wet in the lower basement. But I like it for my next meeting.

The man stopped the car and got out. He is a tall guy dressed in casuals but he carries a gun now. His car is parked at the rear of mine with about three space in between. He slowly moved towards the car with caution but he did not expect to see me sitting at the wheel. He was expecting Martha and myself to be out of the car. It was then Martha came up behind him holding a gun on his back.

"Don't move." I got out of the car and had my gun pointed at him. "Get in the car."

I saw with the man for the next half and hour of driving until we reached an abandoned warehouse. I had him tied to a chair and I looked through his personal effects. He is an Enforcer but not from my Division. I dragged him over to a small round pit at the flooring. We used it to interrogate suspects and it normally work. I tip his chair over so that he is facing down. The pit is about twenty feet deep but you can't really see the bottom. You can see up to maybe ten feet or so and then its murky water and waste. On some occasion we can see something moving down there.

"You got three seconds to sing... And I mean really sing...One...Two..." And he sang loud. We left him later at an alley with a bad headache.

"Martha, Control you marked. Its must have been Heptanes. He told everything on us. I wished we could clear this mess fast. Do you have any idea?" We are in a new Motel and with fresh clothes. I have grown a beard so the disguise is easier.

"Butler, there is a place which I know can do the job. Its not the Science Center or the Uni. Its a small production line in the City where we get do small test production batches for testing. But the management does not recognise me in my new vessel."

That was easily solved.

But first I needed to rob a warehouse for the needed chemicals.

And I needed a crew which was what I wanted to recruit earlier when I took on Monica first. But now she is dead and I still needed a a crew. Its time to think like Harry Cone. Where would he go to recruit his crew if he wants to heist a warehouse.

There is a place which we know as the Recruit Center; run by a guy who acts as the agent. His name is known as the Agent and he holds the agency well. I met him twice and busted his arm once as Enforcer Butler. He vowed to take my head in return. I asked Martha to help me.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...