Thursday, May 10, 2012

Toys Part 21

Your plan is good but there is one flaw. You can delay them but you rid not of them. You need to work on one more task to do; the extraction of the Professors'. Contact Alexis. She can tell you how.

I am not surprised that she knows. But why is she asking me to look for Alexis. But I have my question for Oracle but she answered me.

Professor 215 had crack your serum and he was to tell Control when I send my men to intercept him. We shot him dead and destroyed his lab. The fire was not reported as it involved only his lab. But he helped you.

She knows what I was to asked.

Contact Alexis at the old safe house. She is there. And she needs you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis is there as told to me by Oracle but she also hold one man in binds there; Professor Heptanes.

"Alexis, How are you? We missed you." I went back and I saw her with her gun pointing at the Professor. Alexis is also bandaged with a shoulder sling on her left side. Her face looked roughed up but she is holding her hand steady with the gun on him. She saw me and she turned to face with the gun.

"Who are you?" It was then Martha came in. She stood in between me and her. She told her who I really am. She told Alexis about Butler, Ernie and the new serum. She trusted her as she is still the same Martha she know. But not me. I should had remember but I am so comfortable with Ernie now.

"I am fine. I found him for you. He betrayed us all. Freed is no more, as he sold everyone out to Control. I had to take him out but I can't. He is my father and yet I cannot bear to have him alive. He killed all my friends." Alexis points at her father.

I looked at Heptanes and he is still looking at his daughter. I can see in him is a desire to have his daughter forgive him. But how can one do that when your father is a monster who betray his friends. I don't know why i did it but I took my gu and shot Heptanes in the head. Its my psyche of Butler or Ernie who took over my consciousness and did the task. Alexis looked at me and then her father. She then dropped the gun and fell on her knees. Martha was there to consoled her as I still stand there holding the gun.

It all happened and I don;'t know if I can control it anymore. I walked out the safe house and stood by the car.

"What did happened in there? Why did you shoot him? He is Alexis' father and all of the stupid act in front of her." Martha is right that it was a stupid move but I am not responsible. My mind as someone else did it. Not me as in the Aroint psyche but Butler or Ernie.

"I think I am losing myself, Martha. I think the changes of the identities is making do things I may no know why. Please help me." For the first time, I cried not as the vessel but in my real self. I am confused and I am scared. Martha cradled my head and tried to calm me down.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...