Monday, May 14, 2012

Insults with the best of words......

This was a conversation piece between some office ladies during lunch break when they saw the office manager approaching their table.


"Here he comes in again. He is a sgiomlaireached" I was to say. But someone added in; "No, he is not only that but also a slubberdegullion".

I couldn't disagreed more. So I added into the comment just for laugh; "Was it because he is pyknic?"

"No, it was the fact that he has a steatopygic shape that even rivaled mine in the bosom size." We all laughed at that one as not many can match the gowpen of hers'.

"He is near; so let stop our inaniloquent or he would go into a polyphloisboian with us." Another was to advice us on our words. But I could not help to add in the last word.

"He can take it for all I care or do himself a skoptsy. After all, he won't be missed by me." I should know as he is my ex-husband.



Appendix:

Sgiomlaireached : the habit of dropping by during meal times.
Slubberdegullion: A filthy, slobbering person.
Pyknic: Short and fat.
Gowpen: double handful
Inaniloquen: speaking foolish or silly things
Polyphloisboian: making a lot of noise or loud racket
Skoptsy: the act of self castration.


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...