Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Monthly Bulletin....

Lately, I was distracted....no, the word would be evolving to write on shorter tales, which could be part of a bigger longer one. I surfed the net for inspiration; found some in the fantasy sites ( some were too lucid to write on for general audience .....lol. ), took it out and construct a tale.

Writing fantasy is a lot easier than mystery or even...sex ( whoooo...  better viewed than re-constructed like Legos in the mind......hahaha... Okay, I am an older man.  So hush hush again.... ). So I came up with a few as seen ( or yet to released like in the cinemas; kept for tomorrow. ). However, I have a few written longer tales....Killrock Series Short shots ( 3 in the series done ), Mandroids ( immobilized at page 30 now, but would be re-activated ), among the ten other in different sections.

Damned, I got one long write; the earlier tales of the Elves Heroes corrupted, and looking for the backups. It would had showcased the earlier adventures of Cedi, Medi, Jedi, and the others. Tied some loose ends to the Chronicles. But never mind, if it was meant to be hidden, then it may resurfaced someday.

I got some drafts in the blog and would released in stages.

Pardon to my young readers, I had to rate some tales so that we do not whisk you off your growing years. Other than that, read on. Do appreciate the feedback ( if any including brickbats ) and till then, we stand united.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...