Sunday, July 28, 2013

Succubus


Sit back....... Picture yourself on a hiking trail.

Its getting dark........ You left your torch at home.

You just saw Twilight ....what' the name of those who go leaping at each throat....oh, never mind.

And then you are lost in the woods............ Welcome to the new world of the T...... < low humming song >



I looked at the GPS indicator on the dashboard, and it showed nothing. No coordinates, juts ziltch symbols which made no meaning. Its not my first self drive experience but that unit was supposed to upgraded and then it was inoperable. I looked at the gas needle which was also similar to the GPS; it had gone bonkers. The whole vehicle had gone bonkers. I am stick on a late night in the middle of the woods courtesy of the GPS earlier telling me to take the numerous turns. I picked up my portable and that had the same reception. I tried the power windows and it won't work. Nothing worked then except my blood pressure which was on the high side. That was the medical reason I took the week off for the drive to ease the stress factor.

"Okay, it would be fine', I told myself then and reached for the torchlight I normally carried with me for such long drives. I'll be damned, it worked but the light was dim. Well, I was not complaining; a silver lining in the clouds was better than the heap of problems I was having then. I looked out of the front screen and saw the sun had set in the horizon leaving a trail of shadows on the trees. The woods ground was all foggy like with the creeping in misty like mist that was slowly enveloping the ground foliage. I would not had shudder on my shoulders if it was normal to see pinkish mist in the woods. I meant this was New England and not some woods in the far reaches of Siberia or Inner Mongolia where extensive records are made of the surroundings. But never had I seen pinkish mist in any of the travel journals on these woods. I knew Salem was in New England but that was just a myth. Darned! My mind working on that trip to Salem Witch Museum. I knew I should had skipped that tour, and concentrated on the drinks and food places.

Suddenly, my eyes almost popped out when I saw the figure approaching me in the front of the rented SUV. It was a lady dressed in red; loose frilly piece that reached halfway of her thighs and was barefooted. I would had scot off if the darned vehicle could worked but then again its not every evening, I get to meet the next version of Bo Derek. I meant I was passed the prime age when the belly was a scrub board and the vital signs were breathing fire in me then. She had long dark tresses of hair that was trailing behind her back and those eyes were alive; I meant she was an emerald green one.

I reached for the car windows control, but it won't work, so I had to manually opened the door. I stepped out and adjusted my droopy pants and heaved in a full breathe to hold the girth up the threshold to admirable level.

"Jimmy Harvey? I remember you. You were in my Junior High then." I blew out all I had in my lungs. I'll be darned, it was Lucy Wells; the girl who stayed next to me in Aspen Hill and sat by me in class. I have not seen her for over twenty or was it more but who's counting. She moved out of Aspen when I went off to College and we never corresponded. Not that we fought or disliked each other, it was just that I was too drunk on weekends to asked the girls what their names were.

"I have not seen you for years." Lucy commented back. "You looked so ....grown up."

We laughed while I blushed like a freckled teen then. I commented that she had grown up too. I wished she had taken it literally and not otherwise.

"I saw your car, and I thought I would help." Lucy told me. "These woods are very eerie at night. Listen, I got a hunting lodge up ahead. You could stay there."

"Who was I to refused the lady. I told her that I would need to grab my stuffs and be with her. I was in a jiffy following her lugging the camper and sleeping bag. The hunting lodge was just over the rise and it was what you would had expected of a solitary hunting lodge; single chimney and wooden stocks for the wall, with a creaky front porch and a rickety rocking chair. I could not the see the usual labrador but there were three dark felines there. I was not against cats, but I hated it when they rubbed their body against your legs or purred when you hold them. Lucy admitted me into her lodge and said she was there with her aunt; who was sleeping in the adjacent bedroom.

"She is not feeling well." Lucy whispered to me. "We have to be quiet. Don't want to wake the dead." With she giggled and pulled to sit by the kitchen table. There were three chairs there and besides that there were nothing to be considered as a seating furniture in the hall. There were the three cupboards filled with cutlery and some canned food. Probably cat food I guessed. Then I saw the clothes line over the washing area; three half cup bras and some frilly strings that was probably G-minor to me. She saw me looking and blushed.

"We did not do the laundries until this afternoon." She told me while leaning over the table. I was sure it wasn't the table that wobbled but my seat. I looked down and noticed one of the legs was shorter.

"You hungry?" Lucy asked me, and I gladly nodded. I was and more to that, I preferred she was not leaning over so far out. She got up and walked to the cupboards. They were probably build to avoid the raccoon, but from my vantage view, it was more than a view.


"Could you helped me?" She must had cooed in her vocals, because I was next to her in a rush. She moved for me to reached into the cupboard. I looked at the labels on the cans. It had expired but I was too miffed to say anything bad. I offered to opened the cans with the opener, but she held out the hunting blade. That thing was quite intimidating in her hands leveled at my belly.

"We don't have one. But Aunt Betsy used this." She demonstrated to me, with a hard thrust into the top of the can and then a twist to pry the lid open. I smiled at her skill and offered to help. She told me to sit back and enjoyed the show.

"Cooking is a woman's chore." She did a twirl on her toes and devil be darned, I needed that seat then. She bended over the sink to start the small genset that would stroke the water levels up from the nearby well. I was sure my heart popped out then or was it my pants tented up. Either one, I lend my focus onto other things lest I do something stupid. While she was cooking, I saw the pile of books. Old volumes with the velvet like covers in the chest by the bedroom door. I walked over to check the titles and picked up one. It said nothing I could read, as it was all either cartographic or ancient druid symbols. 

"Lucy, are these yours?" I turned to asked her. It was then the bedroom door opened and the sight that behold by my eyes was more than frightening. It could had been the aunt but she was naked and more to that, she was beautiful. She stepped out and scratched at her left under arm. I stepped back and looked away.

"Oh, hello Aunt Betsy. I was just preparing supper. We have a main course today." Lucy was looking at me, and did she looked lewd then; slitted emerald eyes and long fangs appearing over her lips, with the fingernails to rivaled that of Freddie. Aunt Betsy looked at me and then snarled with her mouth opened to showed me her latest dentures implants. She would had done better if she had done the double implants too on her boobs; they looked one size too small on the left.

I stepped back and held out my hands to stopped them from rushing at me.

"Girls, please don't rush things. We only just met." I waved my right hand at Lucy. "Long time no see, huh?"

Lucy by then had ignored the baked beans and was parading over as she reached for the shoulder straps of her dress. She dropped it off the arms and stood there with her glorious body gleaming at me.

"We are succubus and we desire you now. Escape is futile as no man have ever resisted us." Aunt Betsy whispered out as she tweaked at her left breast to worked out the silicone to enlarge the size. I stepped further back and then had my back to the wall. I held out my hand to them again.

"Look, ladies. I am sure you wanted me to partake on equal terms." I reached for my shirt buttons and slowly removed them. I seen enough pole dancers acts to know how to be seductive. I pulled the shirt hem off and reached for the front of my pants. With the girth that wide, it does not take gravity to dropped the seams off the shape. I stepped out of it and held my hands over my private parts. Lucy was stepping forth but I modestly told her.

"Would you please restraint yourself. And stopped being slobbering bitch." I took up my hands to the back of my neck. "Even Supes got to removed his costume for Lois."

I pulled the back of scalp with the ugly haircut piece off my real double horned face, and then shed the tight suit off my red body frame as my tail uncurled itself by my waist to stand out at the rear. The difficult part was to removed the suit at the knees. I leaned over on the wall, and told the ladies to please pull the rest off. I tell you for a devil like me, the sight of two ladies bending over each of my legs to pull at the tight suit was a marvelous sight. Then they stood before me and watched my tail stroked the wall.

"Who would it be on the front and who's at the rear? Both ends works well." I just loved succubus. They are better than the Harpies who screamed too loud or the Siren who wailed on every rush. God, thank you for making me the selected one.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!

My web-site ... amazon coupon and offers

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...