Saturday, July 27, 2013

Tawa Incident 1.13


05:55

"Herr Blake, welcome to Vienna." I looked at my right to find a man dressed in animal tanned skin holding a gun at me. "We would like you to come with us."

I looked at the man and he was the passenger with the gondola rider at the rear. To my left was a similar team of duo assassins.

"Pardon me, chaps. I paid for this gondola and its booked for the day." I stepped on the hidden pedal and my gondola went wheelie on the canals of Venice. It powered by a 200hp engine and with some slight modifications; its spot wings on the side for an elevated ride. I left my "enemies of the world" behind me with splashes of canal water.

"Dummkopf!" My assassins also hit their own pedals and followed suit. Trust Z to sent the technician to the same Technical school as the enemies. No wonder most of the car design all looked about the same. But they must attended all the same extra classes; they got machine guns loaded on their gondola figure head. Those rotary machine guns can fired some mean deadly rounds.

I saw the turn on the right and took it with the machine guns removing some mortars off the side of the building. At that turn, I saw the overhead bridge ( normally you ducked on crossing underneath it, but I am doing a wheelie). So I had to improvised. I jammed my foot down and throttle the engine with a damning push. Once the water waves raised up the nose, I pressed the external booster which propels me over the bridge instead. The mixture of hydrogen and nitrogen gave me double my speed and made me fly with small wings.

I landed on a barge carrying some mattresses and bounced off that to land on the canal again. I turned back to see my pursuer who had one of them crashing into the bridge. That was a good move and I am scot free.

Or I thought I was when the shots came from the right side of me. It was a dual assassin on a speed bike, with the pillion firing his machine gun.

"Darned it!" I gunned the gondola which was now running low on fuel on the water evading the shots. Then I remember a trick I once did with a paddle. I raised up mine and swing it wide towards the bike. That scared him off as he crashed into some sidewalk cafe.

That taken care of; I am sailing down the canal with the current.

"Hold it right there. This is the Austria Internal Security." I looked up and see the Federal Gendarmerie in her uniform standing at the quay waving at me. I pulled over and allowed the officer to board my gondola.

"I am Officer Heidi Goldhead; Cobra Division." I am looking at a lady in the Gendarmerie attire with blonde hair tied in a bun style. She looked nice in the knee high boots and carries a Glock. The EKO Cobra is Austria foremost counter terrorism special operations tactical unit.

"Are you Mr.Jon Blake?" I nodded and replied.

"Blake, Jonathan Blake, but you can called me Tawa 2012." I gave her my best smile.

Its was then the shots came towards us by the same biker team. Their shots took on some results; they blew away her cap and hairpins. Her hair loosed without the pin billowed in the wind, but her draw on the Glock was almost magical. She had it out of the holster and fired off three shots in succession. One blew up the bike fuel tank, the second the pillion rider's machine gun and the last, the ignition key for the spare bike on the rider's left wrist.

"As I was saying, I am to take you into custody for your safety. Hugo Draken knows you are coming to town. He has dispatched the BAAL on you. They are like the Hounds of Hell; relentless." She shot off another shot at the Nile Crocodile which must had swam up the wrong river.

"Unauthorized entry permit." She smiled at me while blowing away the cordite smoke from her barrel.

 "It could be a spy for BAAL so I shot it." She smiled at me and place her Glock back in the holster. "Do you like Vienna Sausage? They don't taste like weiner, you know."

 She read my file.

 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...