Thursday, July 4, 2013

Tawa Incident 1.5


15:00

I was sitting cross legged on a coconut trunk laid down horizontally at a degree of ten degree jutting out to the sea like a cannon on the fortress walls. I was still not dressed adequately although I still have my G-String on' it was only the string and minus the cup as that was not designed for G-Shock. Something that Z may had forgotten in this current age category. Honey was kind to loaned me a coconut leaf to cover myself, while she figure out which of her attire would fit me. When she bent over to rummage her bags, I almost fell off the coconut trunk from the recoil.

No, there was no one shooting but my shotgun went up into a double barrel size. If anyone had seen the sight I saw, they are bound to be treated with hypertension; I mean acute hypertension. Thankfully I had a safety vial; it was named the seepage valve. 

"Aargh!" I should had checked the leaves for unnamed creatures that crawled on six legs and have a curious antenna for unusual moisture. I almost 'fell off the rail' then as I punched the life out of the red ant but it had left its mark on me. If its was a blow job, then I was truly overblown. I had to excused myself as I made myself walked to the sea again; sat myself there with the leaves above my head. I did keep an eye out for barracuda in case they mistaken that for a red lobster.

"Jon, I found something which you can fit." I looked up at Honey holding the flimsy attire held in her hand. "Its the widest I have; I got it cheap at the Vicious Secrets sales."

Beggars cannot be choosy. I had my ego smoothen down when I grabbed the lingerie offered. It was a teddy but I felt silly with front portion flapping in front of me. I may be a 34BB but this one was designed for a 38DD.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...