Thursday, July 11, 2013

Tawa Incident 1.7


17:20


I won't brag on the act by the stream but we were placed over the brink of satisfaction too many times to count. Good times do have breaks too as we lazed by the banks of the stream with her laying on my right shoulder.

"You liked me?" I looked at her.

"English?" I was fooling with her then.

"Pardon me. If you stayed long enough, you would be talking like me too." She laughed at me.

"Aye, I am part Scottish and Welsh. I have been living in London most of my life and hardly remembered my own." I looked up at the tree tops. "If my ma'er ever know about this, she would had kicked me on my haunches over Highlands."

"Don't get your knickers in a twist there. You are not in the Highlands now. You are in the Cayman now."

We laughed and then a voice sounded behind us.

"Lady and Gentleman, Dr Yes would like to invite you for a dinner in his resort." We looked up to see Trouble standing there in a butler suit. "I brought you some clothes to change into."

"I doubt you sat through the whole show, mate." I quipped back.

"I did. Not bad but I would give you some tips the next time." Trouble smiled. Darned cocky bastard belittling me for my action. If he was not that cocky, I would had told him his zip was opened.

 

 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...