Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tawa Incident 1.8


19:00


I looked cool in a blue pajamas while she was dressed in a pink night gown with a bunny slippers. We were driven there in a golf cart buggy and given a tour of the resort. The place was huge with a twenty four holes golf course and a complete fantasy theme park including a rocket launcher that rivals Cape Canaveral.

The spread of the dinner was tempting; an array of sea produce from shrimps to lobster, and crabs. Plus some Texan steaks; probably air flown in.

"Argentinian; the gauchos was here last week, and they left a steer for us. Now we serve the poor cow." The Chef cried on seeing the prized cow served now. She was his favorite 'grunt' partner. I looked at the steaks and swore I could see the DNA of the bull calling out for me, "Beef me....."

I was off the beef steak that week.

Then came Doc Julian Yes; all dressed in pajamas too; a golden one. Doctor Julian was about my height, slim build and terrible haircutl they must had laid a half coconut shell on his scalp and shave the visible hairs. His face however looked like the moon surface with a makeover to cover the craters. 

"Welcome to my resort. My name is Doctor Julian Yes, buy you can call me Doc Yes." Doc Yes was smiling. "Do you know why I am named Yes? Well, no one says No to me."

He was smiling again, but we were not sure where to be seated. I felt the arms on mine and before I could protest, I was seated on the seat at the edge of the dining table. They strapped me in with the belts on the arm rest and placed an apron on my neck. A servant then raised a glass of wine to my lips and forced my head back before pouring the wine down my throat.

"I hoped you like red wine. It goes well with the steaks." Doctor Yes was extending himself as a host here. Across me was Honey; she was not strapped in and was inducing herself on the Big Horn Steer thick slice.

"Mr Blake, you may not know me but I know you. You see UNCLE is not that secretive after all. I had you monitored since you landed on my kingdom. Trouble works for me and also for ICA." Doc Yes was interrupted by Trouble who corrected him on the name was AIC and not ICA.

Doc Yes glared at Trouble; the later then nodded before keeping quiet.

"As you see no one dares to argue with me."

I can see the glare in his eyes. I nodded to him. We had dinner ( or I was served dinner. I refused to eat the steak but they forced it down me. ) while Doc Yes briefed me on the Project Black Out. 

Soon he said he would offered us dessert at his lab ( more steals pieces skewered on a long iron stick perhaps). Eventually, dinner was over and we were asked to followed our host to view his lab. I followed him as I had no choice. They lifted me on the chair and carried me there with Honey holding onto the last slice of the steak.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...