Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Werewolves 2


'Before we begin, I must warn you... nothing here is vegetarian' Hannibal 2013
 
SX-18 and bloody...... so read at your own ....private time....lol
 
 


If there was a word to describe me, it was madness. I am a simple person, lived with an aging mother and have stray cats for pet, without a love for over ten years, humped without knowing why I even bend my back but I did, and then I was mad to pursue a career in journalism. I am one of the pathetic souls in the this world of investigative nature without the badge to protect me. If I die on the job, I get a mention in the obituary for free with an ex-gratis package for my cats. Or more, a round of drinks from my editor for having not bothered him with more weird tales of mine.

Well, he would not missed this one.

I had her followed for days, armed with my long range lens, I had taken images of this elusive lady who by day was the housewife of a banker and by night, going batty with her wings. Her husband was no better, most nights he was missing too.

Weird? The question should be mooted to me was how I came to know this.

It helped when you are the member of the pack. We, the Lycan tend to be close knitted, what more we only meet once a full moon. I was the member of the Tiberius Clan, of late we lost two members to this lady and her husband who had them removed with extreme actions. From the pack, I was give the solitary assignment. I was the one to do the reversed deed.

Marla Dietrich, you would be one dead bitch soon. So would your husband Alex.

It was evening, I walked up to the doorstep and rang the bell. I knew she was in as her car was in the porch. There was no answer. I rang again. On my third attempt, she opened it. The loud music was blaring from the inside.

"Carla, please come in. I did not hear the bell earlier." It was my hostess, the bitch I was to kill tonight. I handed her the vintage wine I had brought.

"I got it from a friend, who got it from a friend." We laughed while she took the bottle. She was dressed to kill; strapless red silky gown with the short hem line that cling to her body like web. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips; leaving her cherry red marks there with my hazel read shades. She pulled me in to see the guests. When I was walking in, I removed my fur sabine coat to reveal my own killer dress of dark leather single corset piece with matching tight shorts and garters holding up the long netting over my legs. The guests all placed a pause on their movements when I flowed past them, while pleasantries were exchanged.

"Darling Carla, you are a killer in that." Marla cooed to my ears as she handed to me my cocktail. "I like the way the corset bunched up your chest."

"Its what beneath that would intrigue you more." With that invitation, Marla laid a peck on my upper bosom, drawing a red shade of 'o' on the flesh. She had been hitting hard on me since we met two weeks back in the club downtown. I had declined her invitations thrice since then, citing other 'bloody commitments'. She was amused and pressed me on to come over to her place. That night I took on her offer; a tempting one with a lasting effect.

"Where' Alex?" I moved the subject before we get too involved. Marla looked to me and smiled.

"He's around. I hardly noticed him during such parties. Them harpies," Marla terms for her leeches friends; she said so herself that they come invited or non, regardless. "They come for a stake on anything at my party. More so by him. We are so...."

"Liberal. Ain't we all?" I added to her statement. She then led me to meet some of her new guests; two couples who had just moved into our neighborhood. I can't recalled their names, but they looked ravishing. Young married and so innocent to the new world. I must had been appealing as one of them was onto me, much to the agitation of Marla.

"Yes, Jessie. I am a journalist, mostly part-time now. I used to covered conflict news but of late, I was into the society pages." Jessie was a blonde; below six feet and shaped like a time bottle filled with silicone gels. How did I know? Silicone gels hardens under my touch.

"I saw your coat. Can I feel the fur please?" Jessie was impressive with her overtures, as her light fingers ran up my left wrist towards my elbow. I let her lead the way to the coat closet where Marla had surprisingly hung it there. The coat closet was built like a rom with the racks on both sides but with enough room for two to stand in. I turned on the dim light and found my coat at the rear end of the rod. I walked in to get it and then was when Jessie had stepped in closing the closet door. I turned my back to see her reaching for the zip on her green satin mini dress. The dress had to be peeled off her body which I assisted in slow caress of the flesh.

I had to try on the coat on my body." Jessie took the fur coat from me to put it on. She looked to the mirror on the door and posed herself with it. "Do you think I looked sexy in it?"

I was standing behind her, and had reached my hands to the back of her neck. I parted her shoulder length hair and nibbled there. She leaned back while her expression reveal her delight on being nibbled. The coat fell opened to reveal her frontal nude body with her lower limbs spreading out. I snaked my hand down to her navel and then probed her ever slightly on the slit opening. She moaned on my touch while he hands reached to the rear to pressed me to her. I administered my touches on her ever deeper with varied moves, causing her to shuddered in pleasure. Her body slumped back against me on her release and then she turned over to looked at me. Without words, she lowered herself down to her knees and unzipped my shorts. She pulled them off down the thighs towards the flooring while her tongue lashed out at me. I reached down with my right hand to part myself for her, letting her probed in deep into me. She did the moves on me while I moved my hands upwards to cup my own bosom. I was taken aback by her probing and had to used my hands to hold her head. My fingers dug into her blonde hair and ruffled them like I did with my cats. On my final release, I clasped her tight towards me. It was so tight that she would never need to wake up again.

I lowered her down to the flooring and covered her with the fur coat. Anyone coming in would had assumed she was asleep here. After I had dressed up, I hung Jessie' dress before stepping out of the closet room. The lights in the room seemed to had darkened but with my enhanced vision, I could see the effects it had on the guests. I spied Jessie' counterpart was well immersed with the other couple in twisted limbs, but my focus was on Marla. I caught her scent on the stairs to the upper level. I took my careful steps to mount the stairs and then focused on the four doors upstairs. I stopped at each one and laid my senses to work. I caught her at the third door and to my surprise, it also included Alex. It was time for me to do my task.

I turned the knob and slowly opened the door.

Inside the room, it was lighted by the single bed side lamp which bathe out the yellow light. There was Alex, Marla and one other guy I had not met. They were all naked and was in an erotic coupling sessions. Alex had evolved into his alter ego, the werewolf form while he was hammering the other man in the doggy position from the side of the bed. His wife, Marla was sprawled on the bed with her legs spread to the man being hammered by her lover, Alex. The unique part of the man was that he was also a werewolf; a young one as his furs were still trimmed and sparse in growth. They had not noticed me yet.

I did not need to be noticed. I would be soon.

I pulled at my corset, with my evolving form, it came off with a rip. My shorts soon followed as I stepped out of the torn stockings. I approached the male werewolf who was obviously close to his release, and pulled him off the young one. I leaned down and took him into my muzzle, extended with my new form. It was a relief as I took it down his extended anatomy to the edge of my throat. I felt the gush of his release as I suckled on it like the teats on my love. Alex had then grabbed my long extended ears with his claws bruising my flesh there. The pain and pleasure were distracting yet it explode in me the feeling of my lust. I reached up to his hind and pulled him towards me, burying the length further in. He exploded more of his own into me, as I swallowed on without hesitation. He was still hard in me, when I bared my fangs. I clamped down hard on him and took the bite off him while my claws on my fingers stabbed him hard into the soft flesh of his waist. The extended claws tore into his kidneys and ruptured the innards. He would not be heard as this room was sound proofed by the couple for their howling performances.

Alex pushed me as he retreated to the other side of the room, with his hands holding onto his near severed phallus with his waistline bleeding profusely. I took no chance and leapt onto the bed to seek the lady, but she had jumped out in time. The young werewolf was lost to the situation saw my claws at his throat.

"Stand guard at the door, young one. You would be spared." The young werewolf had done as I told him. I looked to Marla who had evolved in her moment of lust into the vampire she was, and was beside her lover.

"Both of you are condemned by the Council for terminating members of the Clan." I declared to the two lovers; sanctioned by the Council of Interfaith, they had been allowed to cohabit in peace regardless of their form. It was the peace effort by the Council to reconcile the differences between the Lycan and the blood suckers. It was a good move to quell the war, but this couple had become rogue by the Council decision. They had resorted to killing their own kind. An act of treason denounced by the Council. A charge that only death would be the punishment.

"Carla, or whatever your name was. We are innocent." Marla spoke up. "Alex was told by the Tribe Council to removed the two members. He was acting on order."

"The name is Morales. Whose orders was it?" The female werewolf asked.

"The ....Ancient...One." Alex spoke out weakly. "He told ....me to ....kill them."

Morales the female werewolf stepped up towards the dying werewolf.

"You were a fool." Morales told him. "But I am also under orders. The orders of the higher Council; the Council of Interfaith."

"I ....forgive you." Alex whispered out. With that Morales buried her claws into his eyes and burst his brain cells. She then looked at Marla who was stunned by the act. She knew that if she run, she would be hunted. She closed her eyes and await her fate. It was then the young wolf came to her aid.

"Senior One, release the vampire. She was not given the order." The young one spoke up. "I am of the new breed, and we do not condone unnecessary killings."

Morales looked to him. He was right; he was the new breed, the mixed of the Lycan and Vampires. She then looked to Marla.

"You are given a reprieved for now. If the Council wills it, I would be back." With that Morales walked to the window. She opened it and jumped out. She had done her role as the Redeemer. Now was the time for her to go home.

Marla watched the werewolf leave her room, before she stood up. She looked to the dead lover of hers. She felt the hands that held from the rear. She leaned back and smiled, revealing her fangs. Her master would be proud that she had done her task. The werewolves would soon be split with their infighting. Soon her kind would be supreme again. These hybrids would be their slaves or warriors to fight the werewolves once again; born with the qualities of both breeds.

"Yes, Robin. You would be mine, all mine."

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add
to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Also visit my website - mens military boots

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...