Saturday, July 6, 2013

Tawa Incident 1.6


16:00

I sat there as she boiled water from a nearby stream. My itch gone down and my ego flat but I still held the coconut leaf covering my laps. Now I know how Angie my ex-girlfriend felt when she wore the mini with the crotch less strings. Okay, it was one of my fantasies; kinky one but she was a consenting partner in it. It was consenting when we were in the mood for it, but now we are hostile to any of those ideas.

"Angie, I forgive you." I am telling myself to apologize to her when I meet her next. I would also give up on my G-string collections.

"Did you said something?" I looked at her. I shook my head but she was not taking a no for an answer. "You did say something? Was it my butt?"

I shook my head. She then leaned over to at me in at me in the eyes. What do you do when you are discovered lying? You would looked downwards. I swore I was lying but so were there the sight that was laid open for me. It was all real then. She was a 38DD ( conclusion on the teddy size ) but now at the closer look; I can see the shells she had settled there. It bulging the orbs to become 'full moonish' size. ( Elementary, my dear Honey. It was augmented to be grab-able )

"Yes, I was asking for the direction to the stream." She told there was a stream to swim in if I am afraid of barracuda.

She pointed me the direction. I walked there in my Vicious Secrets. It was hidden from the beach by a line of trees. The stream flowed from the nearby hill and was crystal clear. I stood there by the stream and then decided to take a bath. After all, its all over nine hours since my last washup and the water was tempting. I pulled off the teddy and stepped into the water. The water was cool and soothed the pain in my joints. I lowered myself down to the water and let it slide over my body.

"You have room for one more." I looked up and saw what may be termed as the Goddess of Venus. Okay, I lied. She had removed the shells and was flat there like the Heathrow runway. Okay, I lied again; she had some road humps.

She was not taking any replies as she stepped in and sat opposite me.

"I can see you are agreeing with my request." Damned! The water was translucent and revealed my inner thoughts.

"I am sure that was misleading. I just need to pee." I climbed out and stood by the tree. I can assure you that it was difficult to pee then as the periscope was up for action and not for a washup of its lens. It took me effort to re-adjust the specifications and then the periscope went down.

"Did I see Titanic there?" I looked at her. Titanic? I shook my head like dumb fool. Then it hit me of what she meant.

"Titanic broke into two and went down. This one is the Los Angeles Class Submarine with eight Cruise Missiles with Nuclear Warheads" I solemnly declared.

"Well, I am the deepest trench in the Mariana area. Care to test it on me?"

She then pulled me in and did a ballast filled up before diving me down deep. 

"I guess its time to nuke you, Honey."

Thanks to my multi acceptance of love partners, I found her runway just as appealing as the one on the adonis. As one of them said; 'its ain't no handle bars, but we moved around the teats like the mouse over the pad; just tweak to move."

After our sojourn at the stream, I doubt any creatures would want to drink at the stream today. It was swimming millions then.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...