Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tawa Incident 1.12


Day Minus One

04:36

The flight to Venice was quick but they could had installed in some radio in the cockpit instead of in-flight details and briefing. As our flight was not cleared by NATO, I was ejected at fifteen thousand feet on a HALO incursion. As usual, I complained on the lack of foreplay.

"Up yours, mate." Major Kellie replied to me on comms.

"I would, but you did not removed the shield in between us." My exact reply to Major Kellie as I was her co-pilot at the rear but she ejaculated me too fast.


05:00

I landed on a roof somewhere in Venice. There was a couple on the rooftop; in the nude and laying on the mat there.

"Bain de soleil devrait être quand le soleil est levé." ( Sunbathing should be when the sun is up ) I tried my French linguistic on them, but they chased me off.

"Wir filmen die Stadt bei Sonnenaufgang, bekloppt." ( We are filming the city at sunrise,barmy! ) I stepped off them while holding onto my chute. How was I know they were in the middle of filming the sunrise in the nude.

"Sie sollten nicht versuchen, diese in Singapur. Die Moskitos beißen würde Ihre Entschuldigung Esel." ( You should not try this in Singapore. The mosquitoes would bite your sorry arse. ) I was being polite to tell that but no one accepts a good advice anymore. Soon I was on the streets of Venice, or literally the canals of Venice.

I knew I needed to come prepared for my trip to Venice, so I made some calls. I am now dressed in a red dark striped body hugging t-shirt made from lycra and loose dark pants with soft padded shoes. Please don't belittle my clothing; I am after all in Venice and trying to blend in.

Z has also arranged for me a gondola to ride the canals with the lyrics of a famous song. 

Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht,
Alles schläft; einsam wacht
Nur das traute hochheilige Paar.
Holder Knabe im lockigen Haar,
Schlaf in himmlischer Ruh!
Schlaf in himmlischer Ruh!

Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht,
Hirten erst kundgemacht
Durch der Engel Halleluja,
Tönt es laut von fern und nah:
Christ, der Retter ist da!
Christ, der Retter ist da!

Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht,
Gottes Sohn, o wie lacht
Lieb' aus deinem göttlichen Mund
, Da uns schlägt die rettende Stund'.
Christ, in deiner Geburt!
Christ, in deiner Geburt!

Silent Nights in German
Words: Joseph Mohr, 1816
Music: Franz Xaver Gruber, 1818

It seems Hugo Draken was holding a party here in the city alongside one of the canals. I was to go in to that party uninvited. But at the last minute, I got the invitaiton by some others; they prefer to be named BAAL. If there were traffic queue on the roads, then this one was a water excursion un-original; I was flanked by two other gondola in the wee wee hours of dawn.

 

 

 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...