Monday, July 22, 2013

Tawa Incident 1.10


22:23
 

I found Honey in the kitchen looking for more slices of steaks. I pulled her out screaming for more steaks. On the way out, I had to fight off three guards before we made it to the beach. It was late and she was stuffed to the brim in steaks. If you had seen us, you would thought I was a primitive bastard dragging the lady by her hair.

We made it out and hid out at the beach when the alarm went out. They were searching for us at the resort so we made our way along the beach. It was then we were discovered by the 'Three Fishermen". The are the trio which are like buskers with guitars and drums; they were the trio doing the local songs at the resort cantina and was practicing there. I should had guessed; three men singing in skivvies and holding hands; of course they are related.

"Doctor Yes send us to find you. My name is John 'Shark' Fisher; he's Moby 'Whale' Fisher and he is...." I had to interject in.

"Fish Orbs? I could tell." The last Fisher looks like a Goldfish out of the aquarium. He stared at me and I wondered if he sees me in an oval position or natural.

"My name is Randy 'Gold' Fisher." The man was a desperate to be known. "We know who you are; Tawa 2012."

"Let me handle them." I looked at Honey Rider who just stepped out. "I am a Karate-do exponent with a third grade in the belt. She lasted two kicks and one punch before she was sent back to my corner.

"I guess its my turn now." I walked up to the boys. "You know its rude to hit a lady. Didn't your mama tell you that?"

"Leave my mama out of this." Randy came rushing at me, and I stopped him with my Irish one two jab followed with an undercut from the chin up. I learned that from Sheila when I was in Dublin for a year. ( Okay, I had a few lovers too in my life. ) She runs a gym there for fellows like me; we need to protect ourselves out there.

"I'll darned when I am flatten by an Irish brawler." John came with his jaws open, and I slot in my front toe there with my Savate chasse frontal kick. I knew Monique class in Paris for six months ( she was also one. ) was more than just knee bending.

"Nobody beats my brothers." Moby needs no style; his whale sized was intimidating for me to assume my Brazilian Judo moves. I had him topple over and was to mount him from the back with my legs clamping him down but the 'whale' in him threw me off easily.

So I settle for another version of the back mount with me behind his head and the heels of my feet pressing hard on his hips and underbelly. My right arm went round his neck and strangle him hard. He was out in seconds; not from my nelson lock but due to his weight; he gets tired easily.

I went towards Honey and helped her on her feet. I pulled her along while we find new covers. The Guards are searching. Then I heard the call; 'the dragon coming'.

 

 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...