Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tawa Incident 1.4


12:00

I stepped out of the sea still clad in my G-string and raised my arms to brush my hair back. I was sure when the ladies do that on the screen, the seat suspension goes up and down. But not this time; mine was just stepping out of the bushes with a spear gun. I reached for my dagger at my waist by instinct ( okay, I lied; I was going to adjust my cup-page in front to make sure they are in place. ), then I remembered that I am without a dagger.

I raised up my arms to the back of my head again but then my bladder called out to be released. I mean I could had done it earlier, but I was afraid to contaminate the sea. More to it, I did not want to wet myself in front of a lady. So I moved my legs into a twist to hold it back.

"I am Honey Rider; Shell Hunter. So quit your Mr.Universe pose. I just need you to tell me how to get some suntan. I am fresh out of it." My mouth fell open at her request and lost my control then. I ran back to the sea and soak myself in there. I can still see her standing there, so I waved to her.

"Its cooler in here." I remembered that line from Blue Lagoon or was it the Creature from the Lagoon. I am not sure but the noon sun was burning me crab red on my skin. After having contaminated the sea, I walked back and approached her.

"Step no more. I would need to remove it." I was taken aback by her sudden change of behaviour. She had pulled out a dagger before approaching me. Of all the ladies, I have to meet; this one turned out to be a man killer or an Amazon.

"Please, I meant no harm." I raised my hands up. It was then she motioned for me to look down. I did and saw the small barracuda having its claw at my lower left thigh; a short distance away from God's gift wrapped in my g-string. It must had mistaken me for a fresh shrimp or a cat fish. There was such a thing called delayed reaction to pain inducement. I hollered aloud but she tripped me before grabbing the barracuda. She had it pulled off and tossed to the sea.

"Let me soothe it down for you." I heard her but I was losing consciousness then. No, it was not the bite but the soothing effect when she caress my thigh. If that was an after shock, it was shocking pleasurable.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...