Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Clarice, I love to take a bite off you

Hannibal Lecter and Clarice Starling are borrowed characters of Thomas Harris. I merely used them here as the main ingredients for the new recipe. The new dish is called Jesuit Resurrected.

Its not SX-18 for sex, but for mature readers.... anyone past 70, please remove your dentures; you might cracked the dentures on the munch here. And no white wine, it spoil the taste.

 
 
 
I sat there with the lamp shade at the far corner lending its light to the whole library. I held the glass of red wine in my right hand, while my left tapped on the shoulder of my high back arm chair. I was looking at the burnt crisp wood in the fireplace; long extinguish an hour ago. With that gone, the library had become more colder by the minute but I am well insulated in my tailored made suit of the finest cloth that money can buy. Its one thing to die without knowing and to die with your favourite suit on. I heard the steps approaching me from the unlocked door to the library; soft steps in a rubber soled trainers, the usual preference of one who needed to escape fast up committing the act.

I reached over for the bottle and poured myself a refill, and then placed it back on the side table. The person who was in had reached the back of my seat.

"Please do start the fire. Its getting cold." I spoke to the new arrival.

She stepped forth past me towards the fireplace. She leaned over and stoked the ambers before placing in the new log of woods. She then straighten up and smooth her hands on her business suit. Nice outfit; branded three piece complete with the vest in a dark blue shade with the cuts that brought out her figure. Her hands reached up to her hairdo and brushed them back.

"Clarice, its past your bedtime, and I would be honest. Its a concern to me that you are too involved in this serial murder case." I leaned to the side to retrieve the extra glass I had reserved for her. I poured her a full length before offering it to her. She declined my offer while reaching for the mineral bottle on her jacket pocket.

"Surely at 3am in the morning, it would be past your working hours." I still held out the glass to her but she ignored it and took to the seat tangent to mine. It was her favorite when we sit here to looked at the fire doing their nightly dance on the logs.

"I am on the case full time until the killer is caught. Not then, before I am to take a drink." Clarice explained. She leaned forward to reached for her service gun at her rear. She pull out the gun with the holster to placed it on her side. She was one very careful officer of the enforcement; true to her work and careful with her possession.

"I missed you truly." I spoke out in soft tone and hoping it would draw out the feminine traits from her. I saw no expression from her and decided that the red wine would be solace for then. She looked over at me when my eyes were focused on the rim of the glass so that it would not hide her view from me.

"Lecter," She called me by my family name. When she does, it meant she was not pleased with me. "You never missed me. I am your pawn or Queen in your chess moves."

I lowered my glass on her statement. It seems that the years have not mellowed her trust in me. I was her game as she was my prey, but that was i the past. We had gone past that to learned to live together, albeit we do have sex like others do, but we dine together when time permits. I set the table and roast the meat, while she would pop in by the door while removing her enforcement shell to seat herself there. Funny, how a vegetarian could enjoyed a dinner with a cadaver of meat, but we had our common deserts to share. She would tell me her work while I would lament on her late hours. Soon we would sit here, and while she ponders on her reports, I studied her responses. Its when she was asleep, I would placed the hints onto her notes; un rappel affectueux de mes soins pour elle ( a loving reminder of my care for her. ). By dawn on the breakfast table would be her reply with the simple peck on my cheeks.

"Clarice, you are too immersed. For that, I have to forego my casual involvement." I saw her tense up while her right hand slipped to her gun on the seat. "I have taken the liberty of moving myself to the role of the knight. Your white knight."

"I invited the black knight over." I spoke out to her. She glared at me; I loved those eyes, so bright and deep that it showed her true passion for me, but we are too much lovers of the game than to be participants. I flicked on the extended switch next to my seat to reveal the silent guest. He was binded like a young calf to the kitchen chair at the corner. His body unclothed yet his mouth was sealed with the thick tape, while there was a stains of blood on his chin. I had a fire blanket over his lower torso so that he would not too lewd to be seen by her. I find rather handy to have those two items at home. So were the barbed wires, great restraint tool and even crowned him with that. He did named himself the Jesuit Killer with his enactments of the victims scribbled in verses on their torso after he had done with their lives.

"Your Jesuit killer had been kind to accept my invitation. We had our discussion, a simple dinner and then evening drink. He had then obliged me with his confession, and thus my contention to had him restraint as he requested." I raised my glass to the man who was then to be involved in our private tete-a-tete.

Clarice jumped out of her seat and looked at the man, then back to me. She wanted to expressed her view onto me but I interjected in.

"He did not raised much of an objection." I smiled. "He couldn't when after his confession, I had him served his tongue. Its was how we named it as self confession."

Clarice approached the man who was looking for the mercy in his captors. She pulled up the fire blanket and cringe away her looks.

"Oh, he was not repenting his ways, so I had to indulge him to the pain of Hellfire. He was crisp when we touched on the final victim." I smiled on my vile thoughts of what I had seen in some shows nowadays. "I believed the youths like to termed it as a blow job."

Clarice glared to me. I do not think, she had taken too well to my sexual terms.

"I much prefer fellatio as in the more appropriate term, but it was the call of the moment then." I motioned to her back to his lower torso. "If it was that, he would had been missing more than his tongue. Over charred for my taste buds."

Clarice walked back to her seat and picked up the gun left there. She pointed the gun at the binded man. She was to shoot when I intervened.

"I knew I was wrong to subject him to the confession, but must we add more blood to the carpet here." I looked at my investment which would never be recovered. With that Clarice moved her gun point to me, but she hesitated to shoot. If she wanted to, it would had been over ten years ago. I stood up and walked to the wounded self confessed killer.

"Jesuit, you claimed to had cleansed in his name, but your foul deeds are not noted by him, but by us; the minions of the devil. I am the devil incarnate and she," I motioned to Clarice. " The beast resides in her. With that I give you the choice."

"Merciful death by me, the devil, or suffered for death to come while in imprisoned with the beasts minions." I gave the killer my persona of the caring doctor expression to him. "The choice is yours."

I read his expression and looked back to Clarice. She saw my expression and turned to picked up the earlier glass of wine. She took it all down, with a trickle flowing down her chin to her neck.
 
Sexy, it. Then she walked away. She left the library while I looked back to the killer. He looked so pathetic binded there. I did offered him a chance to redeemed his ways, but he was adamant that he was the messenger. I was being fair to him; a copy cat must be offered a chance to see that copying another was a bad move. He did on mine after the third victim, and then continued on for four more. I disliked those who ventured on my path and then overtake me.

I removed his crown of wires and twisted his neck hard so that the vertebrate cracked. My next step was to dragged him to the basement where my 'dismemberment room' was located. I have to assured you that the prime cut in the humans are its ribs and lung, plus some soft tendons. I was particular at that age for the molars are incapable of mincing tougher meat. I ignored the liver and kidneys for they are already chemically laced with drugs. The small kiln I had built served well as the incinerator. It does warmed the house with its steam pipes.

I heard the front door closed. She would be on her way to continue with her works to pursue the killer. A lady's work would never be completed in one lifetime.

 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...