Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tawa Incident 1.14


07:55

"I hope you like our coffee." I am with Heidi in the safe house for people like me. She had seated me in the kitchen and then walked over to the stove to boiled water. When she retrieved the kettle, I could sworn I was into any costume acts if she just said "aye'.

But she she would need to change into something comfortable. She did and came out out looking like a Prada model for their sports attire. Its a maroon outfit with matching trainers and sporting a visor to cover her eyes. She also has a water tumbler on her waist belt.

"Vienna coffee good?" The coffee comes with a popular traditional cream-based coffee beverage; two shots of strong black espresso in a standard sized coffee cup and infusing the coffee with whipped cream until the cup is full. Then the cream is twirled and optionally topped off with chocolate sprinklings. The coffee is drunk through the creamy top.

"Ja" If there is a mirror, I would see myself reflected with a creamy white upper lips. But Heidi took care of it, she licked it off me.

"We could do it again. I could place my plunger into the coffee and we could start again." I smiled at Heidi with my suggestion.

"Don't play it, Jon." She leaned back and held me at arm's length. "I am Cobra and you are UNCLE; we don't pleasure each other. We are professional; working against time and we got to find out where Huge Draken going to do his sunspots."

I looked at her sitting there with her visors perched on her nose. I never done one with that method, but there always be a first time. I can feel my arteries bursting and she was smiling.

"Do you know what we have use our budget on this year? This one is a x-ray visor. I could see through your clothes. Nice nipples and nicer ....weiner. But work first."

I am getting a pair of those visors.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...