Friday, July 5, 2013

New Outlook for the blog

Hi, Its okay, I know I am talking to myself.

Prior to my last conversation, I said I was taking a break from writing........... well, its sadly did not work out. My fingers went tapping in the middle of the night; like a self induced twitch on the joints.

And the brains went ka-pow ( was there such a word.....Gee, too much of Man of Steel can re-worked your brain waves. ).

I would side tracked for a while. During the whole show, I seen everything from alien to army with lots of collapsing building, Lex Luthor' tanker getting blown up but hardly any sight of the 'wheewing beebob ambulance'. I guess they missed that out in the script for disaster movies. My son reply to me, that the fighting sequences reminded him of Dargonball characters. I replied, I thought it was the wasp versus the hornets or was it the ...... never mind, he is not ready for the under the bed stash just yet. Which came to me another side track.

Imagine Supes diving at breakneck speed at Wonder W. Guess that would take a long more than gymnast spread to score pointers there.....

Okay back to reality.

I could not helped it. I had to write and I did write with some short tales. You seen some published. And here's another one.

With Walking Dead, who had the time to go bedding quest. If she screamed, it ain't your performance, its may who going to bite your other cheeks.

Here's to Zombie Hunters....... nasty piece with nastier details....macabre and gory, with tub full of blood. Guess, what? I made each chapter a tale by itself; short and sassy with the clima...... never mind. Just read on.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...