Monday, June 22, 2026

Happy Father's Day 2026....

Firstly, thank you for clicking on my blog. I am on the lam on the tales, but I will admit, I have just started on a new tale... I know I have three other tales pending... but this one kept on hammering in my head. It's the revised version of ODYSSEUS, or rather the new look into it, with a dash of TEMPEST and perhaps OTHELLO to it. 

It was all due to my mind flitting with images (not those, but of the above), and then I canned it in a new write; now it's at 6K words but built up. Yo, work comes first, but between that is raw writing (is that a word or an expression?). 

Tally Ho......

What does Odysseus have to do with Prospero and Othello? I am not telling for now, but let it build its own momentum. And it's not ancient Greek but a noir / steampunk version with moments of gods and goddesses (I hope). Hey, my tales take their own trail as they reach the points.

Why do this tale now?

When I started writing tales, I learned this lesson: a word a day or a passage a day—it does not matter as long as you can create the tale. It was like when I was doing sketches; a line or a full frame does its magic. 

Thank you, once again for clicking in. But please stay patience with me. I will be back. And HAPPY FATHER'S Day......


No comments:

Heroes Return VI: Book One London Chapter 18

  18.   In the wild, the chimpanzees are known to catch on to the scent of the predators from afar, and they will warn the others by the...