Saturday, April 14, 2012

Thank you from Sleeping Beauty

The Princess whispered to me that she got a 113 downloads on her tale. No, she did not share my bed, but she told me from the side of it. That really woke me up and I checked the stats. She did hit that number and I think the applauds should go to all of your readers; thank you for downloading it. We did not expect it to be so popular.

Pardon me, we would celebrate later....the Princess is asleep now. Its past her wake time....or sleep time....or which I can't recall at all. So on behalf of the all on us in this blog; thank you again.

Cheers

P.S. Try Cinderella. She had her's posted too here. I would download her's too as when she is nasty, she would throw her clogs. < lol >

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...