Friday, April 13, 2012

Jon 13th


"Jonathan Blake, time to move out." God, I hate it when I am waken from my dream with the Baywatch team. We were doing fine with the rescue and now I am in need of rescue. My alarm probably did not work and I must had overslept. I crawl out of my bed and dragged myself to the bathroom. I don't why but I felt that I had to sit down to pee and then I noticed I did not drag my bottoms down.

Then I noticed I am missing something.

I looked up from the seat and into the window.

It can't be. That is not me. I mean its my face but that is not my hair style. Its too long and its braided with beads. No, don't do this to me. I must be dreaming. I got up and then I noticed something else. I have boobs and its large like melons. Oh no! It can't be. I am already missing something there and now I have new attachments to my chest.

"Aargh!" I screamed in a loud shriek sound. I ran out fo the bathroom and was to exit by the door when I bumped into my mother.

"Mum, I....." But she closed the door behind her.

"You should be ashamed of yourself. How can you walk around like that when your dad and brother are around. Girl, cover yourself and get dressed."

How can it be? I am not a girl. I am a guy and I have other parts on my body.

"Jenny Blake, get changed and be proper. Today is Friday the 13th and I won't have you ruining my day with your superstition. Now, git or I would wrap the sack around you to go to school."

Friday the 13th. I am cursed.

Well, if you think home was bad; you see me in school.

"Here comes the Ogre. She walks like a Man and I wondered if she is packed like one." That was the girls who is giving me the welcome greeting upon my arrival. I am dressed like all other girls; short flared skirt and tight lycra blouse beneath my pink jacket. But instead of sandals, I took my jungle boots to wear today. The reason I am wearing this is because I cannot stand sandals, and the trainers I saw did not fit my size 8 feet.

Class was okay on that day but I had to fight Ryan's roaming hands during lessons. In the end I did the best I could think of; I swatted his finger with my jungle boots in my hand. That took out his pesky touches as he ran to the Infirmary and I was made to wait outside the Principal Office.

"And how would you explain your action, my dear lady?" I looked at the bespectacled man who is eyeing me at my thighs which is exposed by the short skirt. I moved my bag over my legs and answered him.

"He was nasty to said I have spiders on my legs and he would removed them. So I told him to removed spiders, you swatted them hard. How was I know his hand was there?" I looked at him with my innocent look.

"But you could had used a softer books. Why did you used the Year Book which is two inches thick and weigh four pounds?" He glared at me. \

"Better it dead than to come crawling half dead up my legs again." I guess he bought my argument and let me go back to my class. Then I got the jeers from the girls and the boys keep on ranting; "spank me please."
Well, I did and then I was back in the Principal' Office.

"Karate chops and low kicks are not allowed in this school. So how would you answer me now?" I glared at the man who is still trying to stare at my legs.

"Karate is what I learned on weekends and if I don't get to use it then why would I be learning it for?" He was taken aback by my remark, and sat back on his chair.

"Lady, one more time in this office and I am calling your mother." He is threatening me and I would show him how 'threaten I am'. I stood up and turned to walk to the door. Then I looked back at the Principal who is still glaring at me. I flipped up the back of my skirt and said to him; " Call my mother to tell her I am wearing Calvin Klein. Then see who gest reported for sexual harassment later today."

I slammed the door shut to avoid listening to his braying of the conduct of a good girl. I went back to my class and this time nobody jeer or cheered me anymore. They all kept their silence and soon it was time to walked home. Or so I thought.

"Jenny Blake, you hold it there. We have unfinished business." I turned to see Spiderman aka Ryan standing there pointing at me with his finger wrapped in bandages. I took to my heels and ran towards him to released my flying kick on him on the chest causing him to fall. I then crouched down with one knee on his right shoulder and my hands holding his head up.

"Like what you can see, Ryan. And next time you see me, call me Nikita the Killer. Do you understand?"

He nodded and I got up to walked home. When I reached home. I was greeted by my Mother with the instruction to take my bath. I went up and did as I was told. When I stepped out of the shower, I tripped and fell on my knees.

"Damned flooring", I shook and close my eyes to the pain.

I opened it and find something different. I am back to my usual self; I have no need to sit down to pee.

"Yahoo!" I left the bathroom and bumped into my Mother.

"You should be ashamed of yourself. How can you walk around like that when your mother and sister are around. Boy, cover yourself and get dressed."

I am a guy again. I asked my mother what day its.

"Jonathan Blake, get changed and be proper. Today is Friday the 13th and I won't have you ruining my day with your superstition. Now, git or I would wrap the sack around you to go to school." So it was a dream and maybe it would come true today as I walked through this fateful day with confidence.

Hours later, I was greeted by my Mother.

"What did happened to you today?"

"Nothing you can dream about. I was beaten by Ryan for calling him Spiderman, and reprimanded by the Principal for displaying my Calvin Klein underwear to Sheila and above all, I have bandages around my fingers because some idiot closed the door on me. So don't wake me on the next Friday the 13th."





No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...