Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Interview


He hollers from his bed as he knows we are back. "Does that man not gets up and do his own things anymore?" I had to asked of her.

"If he does, we would be washing the linens and bathroom every hour or he just may die of contamination." I heard her reply and laughed at it.

"That would be his undoing, but we shall be contented that if he does not get it up or we would be having more than arthritic pains in our joints." She laughed even louder, and the hammering from the bedroom sound ever louder. He is one lucky bastard to have two wives when others cannot even handles one in their lifetime.

Pardon me, as I forgot my manners in this period of age. Please be seated while I unpack the groceries. You wanted to know my life story, and so I would I tell you briefly on it.

My name is Gertrude Mason; married to Peter Mason for over thirty five years now. Blissful I would admit as we are comparable in love although we are difference in age. I am older to him by fifteen years, and considering I married him at thirty five; we had a good fragging relationship of over two decades. Oops, pardon me my dear. I shall try not to be explicit in the expression. I substituted the spelling so it would not offend any readers. Its a trait of my younger days when I was a tycoon daughter handling all his businesses while my dad lazes away on those cruise ships. I can assure you handling the men in the organization requires me to forget that I wear a skirt most times. Most times, I leave them red-faced with my expletives as I am my dad's girl. He love me too much to see me wasted in some kitchen. He trained me for his business and I learned most of it on his coaching. And that includes the expletives.

Actually it was my dad plea to me to get hitched or be ditched from his inheritance. So I did as my dad told me, I married the toy boy that was fragging me with more vigor than my torch. He is not exactly a toy boy I picked up out of a lineup but one I had laid my eyes in the mailroom of the office. I did admit I made more trips than needed to see him in the room as its not everyday, you get blasted by the sight of those sinews of muscles as he grabs the boxes of mails to search your mails for you. If not for the HR Department next door, I would had crash every rules on harassment if I had let my heat do the bidding.

Pardon me again, but I would be darned honest with you. At that age of virility when my peers are humping their husbands, I am humping over the ledgers and business plans. I have no need to drag my body over to drape over a husband who insist I do my wifely duties as befitting my vows. So I took on the next alternative and be humped when I am in the mood. Be darned with his lust, as long as my mine is not left out lusting. Yes, my dear I am careful with my words now. So I took on the mail boy to be mailed to my bedroom and I made sure he delivers on time and more than once. As you know from above, we got married but did I argue with dad on the matter.

"What do you mean he is too young? Dad, your fillies are way too young for you and you did dally when you decided to play tiddy winks with them. Well, at least in my game, I have not forgotten my partner's name whereas with yours, you can't even remember which set of winkies should you tiddy." I won the argument and he consented to me marrying my beau of fifteen years difference. But he did not attend my wedding and nor I cared.

Well, we had it going for two decades and when dad slipped away in one of his mistresses arms; I am being polite here again. I find myself holding the fortress of his business and trying to fenced off potential admirers for my body and soul. The former as you was taken care of, but the late forbids me to share my hard works on their thrusts. So I decided after much deliberations to foreclose the business and retired for a lavish lifestyle. It was on my anniversary of my double five age, i called it quits and embark on a long delayed journey as a passionate couple although I have more gray hair than he has on his lower torso. Careful selection of word, darling. My toy boy now was more a mediocre partner in the tussle. But so was myself given the numbers clicking double five, I find the urges needed more of a rub to a tug. But we find the years we had before this did build up a more permanent fixture to our emotional needs. I admit it was the first time, we genuinely declared our love for each other that year. That was also the turning point to us that we needed more than a frag in our life; we needed some new generations. Who wants to be old and feeble plus lonely?

But to my dismay, he was stricken down by illness to his spine; I can't say that his previous endeavors were not too strenuous on the structure. He was sent off to bed and listed a list of not to do. So I shelf our plans for the planting of seeds; its not he can't do it but I can't bear the strain too much. I did considered surrogating but I felt we are not going to borrowed when we should be lending to each other. As he took to bed, I took other chores. In a way, I was relieved in a manner as I could now tend to my garden or bake a cake in peace and not be jolted on the bend. As I said earlier at double five, a unaware sudden jolt from the rear could be fatal to the heart if not a bruise on the forehead. But trying as it is to accommodate his new lifestyle, I had to secured a nurse to take care of him.

No my dear, I was not smiling like you then when I find her nursing goes beyond his back to the front. Yup, he recovered where it mattered and he just take it laying back. Damn bastard is doing what I used to do. < Lol > I wanted to kick the seductress out of the home but he pleaded on the mercy of our love. Now I am not without any, as I felt he deserved more for his services of past, and so I consent to him being served in his present state. If we had reversed out physical self and age, these lack of satisfaction would made me forced my other half to satiate my lust for it. With all factors considered, I am still my dad's daughter, as I weigh the cost and benefits, so I signed the consent form. Yup, I told him, she would be matrimonially attached or I would detached him of his shorter spine.

But her presence does not undermine, as we have a mutual pact. She works and I rest, and we can all shared a meal during supper. Beastly, you said? No, my darling, its not. As I am now seventy five and she had admonished much of his needs except for the occasional tug. She finds her contentment as she has a family of three who would one day party on my leftovers for them. Its not large sum but they need not do a single hour of work for the rest of their life.

So tell me who in this world would you frag for and get contented later in life. I knew you would see it my way. But picked a younger woman, young man. I am past my time to be excited at what you have to offer.

No, I did not peek. It was just too obvious not be noticed. I am still a woman in me after all.
I carried the small bag of grocery into the kitchen while she carries the rest. It is not that I am lazy but she is much younger than I. More to it, she needed the exercise more than me. I still have a household of chores to do while she is to nursed him on his medication and other needs. Oh, yes; she still does the jabs while he used to do the thrust. A motion in rhythm I would admit. I knew it all as she is his other wife on papers and on my consent. What about me you may ask? I am still his prime wife. How many wives does a person have? < Lol > but my time is over as all the urges are gone. The thing I need least is more bending of my limbs. The last ten years, I leave the acrobatics to her while I watched soap on the cable TV.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...