Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The first time

Are you ready my love?
I am new at this too like you 
But I am sure we can make it work
After all it has been done by many
And we are not the last I hope to perform on this. 
'
Funny he asked of me this now
As I thought he would know more being a man
Unlike what my mother told me in her words
Just keep them open and holler not too loud
But keep on smiling at him as though it was good.

I wished I had not slept in class 
Now I am at loss with the lessons to use
Dave said do like in the farms but I was shy to admit 
How do you peek at the birds when in flight 
Worse be trying to see the bees get their stings into it. 

Must he stare like a gaping fool
I know its new to him what I have unveil
Though I tried not to see what he display
But I had to admit its does look different from those I seen
But joust me with that and I would scream for sure.

God, she is beautiful as she sat there
I can't help myself but its too appealing to look
My body feels like in a rage yet I must be gentle
If I only know how to be I would be more settled
Or shall I leave to it to the trust of my trusted instinct.

I did as Mother said in her instruction
But I find the touch of the flesh now very real
A rumble I was told but a fumbling I can feel now
Guess as some ladies said it true; guide him yourself 
Or he would be making a mess of the bedding soon enough. 

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry on my acts
But now can I take the rhyme and let me move the limbs
And please try not to move as I do not want to search it again.
Not when I can feel the rumble in my limbs
My goodness I cannot stop but to complete the round.

I think he is done as his body weighs me down
Shall I push him off so I could breathe
But the feeling of him in me keep me alive
Knowing now he had me in his arms
And I control what he can do for the nights to come.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...