Saturday, January 10, 2015

Tweet TWEETTTT 10th January 2015


Jugs! I missed out greeting on New Year Day....Pardon me, Sire', for I was away from this realm. I am back now and it's a belated Happy New Year. For me, 2014 had been a trying year; a list of achievements and disappointments but as one well quoted writer once put it; 'its from adversity we will our best and shall overcome it'. So shall it be....

Othello comes to an end soon and I will shelf the other two Shakespeare adaption for now. I will however release Loki here. Its at about 32K words with a lot of reference to the myth. Its no Thor-ring feature with the horned forehead but this one will be equally smashing. It took me six months to complete it....started and then stopped ....pondered ...went onto others....came back..re-read the myths... and re-write again. Finally I did it.

That's one less unfinished tale to complete for 2015. 

So what am I doing now?

Well, besides shelving P&P 4 and Crusaders IV and among others, I have completed 52K words on a Steampunk tale. ( and that is only half way or one third depending on my creative mood...). I will give you a preview of the cover.



Here's to 2015

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...