Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tweet ...Tweetttt...Crusaders III done...25/03

Wow! The last chapter was the most difficult. I admit this was my most far reaching tale which touched on some sensitive issues. I had to wrapped it up on the origin of the Crusaders, the figures behind it, and why the quests. God did help though and with that I am here to declare I done it.

The Crusaders Trilogy done, and would soon appear here the Final Part; after we completed Part II currently in the run still at the halfway mark.

What am I doing now? Besides watching some series ( Reign on Queen Mary of Scots/ Castle S05/ Hannibal S02, HELIX  ) and watching some mini series ( Bonnie & Cylde, Hatfields and McCoys ) with a dash of Frozen ( fast forward most times. ), I had embarked on Prey & Predators III.

What would P&P III offer? Well, it won't be Pampers & Poultice for sure, but more sizzling, grilling, and kneading.....Need I elaborate. I based it in the Capone Era. It would have jazz, bob hair cuts, mobster gunned down, and also the mystery of why Valentino was so popular then.

Till then, keep on the reading.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...