Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Preys & Predators II; Chessmen ( Rated Mature readers only ) 1.3

Dark Knight

I had gone in late, past the stroke of midnight when the Cinderella’ and Snow Whites' have left for bed, leaving the Vampires to stake the night.

I was in my leathers; the dark jacket over the corset pushing my silicone babies puffing over the top seams, the bottom part of my body encased in the tight skin clinging pants tucked into the knee high boots with no throng marks on the butt, once favored by the Calvary of the Napoleon Era; they probably wore long johns then while I had mine tucked in tight. I also had on my thick makeup with the heavy eye shadow and dark lipstick with my short cropped hair swept to the back of my neck. I had the looks of a terminator ala the men killer mode. My other personal items are kept in the shoulder bag, slung across the chest, and was branded with a price to kill for.

It only took me half of my sherbet to have the first catch. She was dressed like batgirl, but I disliked her dominating nature.

"Care for a game of Cats?" I looked at her. I reached over and pinched at her lips.

"Woof~!" I replied. "I am a doggie bitch. You wouldn't have a prick that could fit me."

Batgirl snared at me, before she walked off. In my game, I prefer to be the dominator.

The second one was the target identified. I move in on her at the counter alone. She looked more like my ideal lady; a submissive one which needed the courage after a few drinks. She was dressed in the office attire; three piece business suit with the flat heels.

"You are the one I want." I told her while looking into her eyes. "You would be my bitch."

She gave me the looks that I would expect of a school girl; the expression of naivety. Before she could resist, I took from my bag, a short leather leash. I looped it on her right wrist and pulled it tight.

"Who are...""She asked meekly.

"Shut up and follow me." I told her. I read her profile'; she was a submissive one, the details we have on her was full, and I knew my role.

We adjourned to my rented unit a short walk away. We kissed while my left foot back heeled on the door. As the dominator, I pushed at her backwards, but she stopped me.

"Where's the bed?" She looked to the adjacent room. I held out my hands to hold her face.

"Slave, I will fuck you where I want." I laid my lips on her, and kissed her hard, before I flicker my tongue onto her. She responded back while I slipped off her jacket and her right hand was rubbing my butt. I moved to her blouse where her left hand was unbuttoning there. I was past the point of softness, and pulled at her blouse lapels to pull it off her.

"That was a hundred dollars......." She whispered to me, when I pulled the blouse off her shoulder.

"So bill me." I jacked my right leg into her crotch. She gasped at my urgency, and reached for my jacket.

"Pull my top down." I told her while my hands pulled her skirt around, with the hem at the front. She did as I told her, while I pulled her head down to it. Her lips moved on their actions to kiss me on my upturned breasts. She suckled on the nipples causing me to hold my breath. I felt her teeth moved over to nibble on the edge and then enveloped it like a suction pod. I was also busy with my own hands; her skirt bunched up on the rear while I pulled at the thongs on her.

I loved throngs; they had these taut lines which you can pull in like fishing reels. I pulled hard to stretch the material hard into her in the front, and then sawed the throng lines like a swing.

"Oh...." She was getting all excited, and her hands moved to the front of my pants. She wanted to unzip it. She wanted to show me her gratitude. I allowed her the service. She gasped when she reached to pull my pants down. It was not what she expected.

"It can't be." She pulled back but I held her hard.

"Appearance can be deceiving." I grabbed her arms and pushed her around. With her arm twisted behind her, I pushed her forward to fall on her knees. I then grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"I am your Dark Knight. Guess who the Joker is?" I pulled my pants off to reveal my hard-on; my personal tool to satisfy my lust cravings. Then surgically implant breast covered my true self and allowed me to be who I was to be.

I had stepped to the front of her and forced my hard-on into her open mouth.

"Suck on it, bitch." I coax her with my hand forcing her head back. I stifle her cries with it, and my hands held her shoulders down. She fought against it; trying to bite me, but I had thrust it deep to gag her. After a few attempts of such, she was back to her submissive nature, but I was into my next position. I gagged her once more; deeper and longer causing her to struggle before I withdraw. I grabbed her by the armpits and pushed her towards the couch. I had her laid down and raised her legs. She struggled but a well placed blow to the inner left thigh dampened her fighting will. I pulled her towards me with her opened thighs. I pulled at the wet throng and inserted in my hard-on.

"No!" She screamed but I stifle that with a blow with my extended knuckle on her lower torso. Her physical pain overshadowed her preference of sex. I was not finished with her while I used her in the different position. I felt my orgasm and let it all out. I pushed her off, and walked to the doorway where I left my bag. She was still crying on the couch, when I returned. She did not see the blow I gave her then, a syringe into her left ribs, and then she was out. I picked up my portable, and called in the help. Organ removal required two sets of hands, and speed. More to it, I was exhausted from my sex session.

I hate to be told I am a father in a few months. This was more effective.

"Thank you for assisting us. Your contribution would be recorded." I told my victim, Ruth Herring. She would be cleaned of her organs and then incinerated by the paid staff. .

I was the Knight who obeyed his Queen.

I kill them on her order, and then harvest their human organs.




No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...