Thursday, March 13, 2014

Preys & Predators II; Chessmen ( Rated Mature readers only ) 1.4

Dark Bishop

I was to sleep till past noon, but the portable rang. I rolled over and picked it up. It was e-text message.

"Good work." Damned, he had to send it at this time, knowing that I had slept in late. I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom.

"You are awake?" It was my new housemate, Billy. Or at times, he preferred to be called Billie. I had shelter in his place while I was here.

We used to stay together and fucked like one. I was the hunk while he was the slimmer one, or more feminine one despite his gender. I grew up hard but he had it harder. Billy was like me, but he was all feminine on the inside. That made him the butt of the jokes form the bullies and later from the ones who could not accept him for his characters.

I stood for him and protected him. But the protection was never enough; Billy' dad made him more appreciative of his feminine self. The bastard old man missed his mother who died earlier, but he had Daniel for a stand-in bed partner. It does not matter he had a penis, the bastard only wanted a fuck. Billy kept it from me, but I soon knew.

I recalled that day; coming from the butcher shop where I worked as the apprentice, I walked in on them. Billy pushed the old man off and jumped out the bed. I stood there, and stared at the old man. He was drunk and started shouting at me. I grabbed the chair by the dresser and clobbered him with it. Once I had broken the chair on him, I went into the kitchen. I grabbed the chopper and went back in. I grabbed the old man's right arm and chopped it at the elbow joint.

"That's for his Mum." I took the next swipe on the shoulder. "That's for Billy."

"Billy is a faggot..." The old man screamed out. Despite the pain, he was fixated on blaming the son of his. I land the chopper on the old man's left knee.

"The faggot is also me. We prefer to be called gays." I shouted at the old man. "We fucked butts."

I was one among the many things he did not know of his other son. I was fucking the others in the alleys and behind closed doors; the ones who would not complaint or they would lose more than their virginity at the rear. I was the bad kid on the block. I cared not who or where.

"You won't take my butt, you faggot." The old man shouted back while trying to hold his bleeding shoulder. I reached down with the chopper on his inner thigh.

"No, I will open myself a new hole." I twisted the chopper inside him. He screamed but soon I had the old man in parts while covered in blood.

It was after that then I took on Billy in my care. We never lived apart. Five years later when he was twenty one, he decided to be a lady.

"I would be a real lady, Mitch. I would be complete and then we can get married." Billy told me. I told him not to but he was insistent. He took hormones to grow his breasts, but I was not giving up then.

"You are still a Man, Billy. Be one." I told him. "Follow me."

He did and saw what I did on the outside. We raped a lady that night; she was in her middle forties or so, but we cared not. She did not think a young lady approaching her and walking with her would be that dangerous. She was not the last, and soon, we were doing the rounds. He caught on, but he still wanted to be more feminine.

"I liked my new breasts." Billy had then impressed me with his new look. I loved them too, but we went into separate works five years ago. He worked for some outfit doing modeling but I worked freelance with postings in overseas. My nature of work required diversity in talents, and a mean streak. I was a paid assassin, and the money was handy for my living expenses. When I am back here in the city, I would stay over with Billy, and shared his bed.

This trip, I had the contract to remove some people in a list. They are called the Chessmen, ran by a lady named the Queen.


I had removed her Rook; Virginia Smith.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...