Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Preys & Predators II; Chessmen ( Rated Mature readers only ) 1.1

In the new Prey & Predators, I involved in new characters with some kinks in their preference. Its an exploration of the fantasy role playing in the sexual domain, with the gory details of killing. I also introduced in the concept of Chess pieces, as in a murder tale, its all about how we strategies the moves to reach the ultimate piece or victim. With that explained, let's us  pre-qualify again that the tale is for the mature readers, and self censorship would be advised. With that, I would run the reel now on the new tale named Preys & Predators II; Chessmen. 




Jimmy Loong
November 2013

The Chess pieces


Dark Pawn
Sylvia Graden

White Pawn
Micheal Darren

Killer Knight
Billie Diane / Billy Dane

Killer Bishop
Mitch Brennan.

Dark Queen
Mary Ketch

White King
Marlene Phillips.



Dark Pawn

I looked at the wine in the tall glass on the side table. Cabernet Sauvignon, the King of Red Wine Grapes; the wine aged over a decade to allow its taste to mellow. The one I liked was full bodied, and combined well with the pieces of the red meat that I had acquired from the butcher. They are specially marinated for me, and smoked to perfection. It was like my profession, I am the mistress of perfection in my profession. A profession of full bodied perfection both external and internal with the mind focuses on perfection. We managed the mind with its thoughts to release the vibes that would cure all in our body and soul.

I heard the knock and then the door to the private chamber opened. It was my servant; Ms. Alice, she liked to be addressed as that to be closely suited to her role in my world of Wonderland. She was dressed in a simple wrap that was held together by the waist belt.

"Master, the envoy is here." Alice stepped aside to allow the Envoy to step through. He was an elderly man with a body that was once healthy covered with by the short toga and barefooted. Alice stepped back and closed the door after him.

"Envoy, welcome. You can sit over there." I wished the newly arrived person. He did look like a Roman Senator, of the Caesar circa.

Alice proceeded to the wall cabinet and took from it the ropes while the man took the high back chair on the far end. Alice walked over to the man and used the rope to tie him to the chair, leaving his right hand free. She then stepped to stand by the so named Envoy.

I stood up and adjusted the metal cuirass and pulled at the waist belt which hung the short sword known as gladius. I was dressed as the Roman Legionnaire to please the man of his fantasy of self pleasure.

"Envoy, your treacheries are known. You would tell us their names, or we would have your daughter punished."

The Envoy shook his head and then slightly moved his body. He was getting aroused by the act. It was his fantasy and I am reliving it for him.

"You! Come forth here." I called on Alice who was playing the role of the daughter. She stood there with her hands in front of her as if she was covering her modesty. She did not move. I stepped towards her and pulled her by the arm.

"Father, please...." Alice mocked fear but she allowed me to pull her. I moved in behind her and pulled at the long tresses hair behind her with my right hand. With her head pulled back, Alice had her arms raised up to hold her neck.

"Resist and she would suffer." I looked to the Envoy. He squirmed on the chair, but his arousal was seen. He was getting excited by the play. I leaned down and bit Alice on the left shoulder, deep but stopped at drawing blood. I then push my left hand up and grasped her left breast beneath the toga.

"Squeeze her hard." The man on the chair there spoke; it was not part of the script, but he was calling it. His erection was held by with his right hand moving over the top. It was part of his desired script of play which he had paid for. Alice was to be daughter and myself the legionnaire who ravished her.

I moved my left hand over her breasts; both of them, kneading them hard, then moved to step behind her. I released her hair, and used both my hands to knead her. I thrust her forward and bend her body towards the Envoy.

"Tell, or she would suffered more." He only glared at my hands. The bloody bastard loved to do that. I then moved my right hand down to her Alice' crotch and grabbed at the helm of the toga. I moved my fingers there; shaven on his request, and pushed my finger in. Alice shuddered on the intrusion, but I was not stopping there. My left hand grabbed her toga cloth and pulled it hard. The clothing slipped off with parts of it hanging off her lower body. There was nothing sexier than a half clothed lady.

The Envoy was whisking at his penis in increased movements, and then he stopped. He was delaying his orgasm, but he can't hold it long. I pulled at the toga off Alice before pushing her to her knees.

"Suck him." I pushed Alice towards the Envoy groin. "Suck or I would have him killed."

Alice did as I directed. She went down on her task; she pulled and sucked at him. He was pushing at his ropes, while he enjoyed the act. It was then for my part. I rose up my skirting and stepped behind Alice.

"Yes....!" I moaned out while I thrust myself into her from the rear. \

"Grab and fuck her hard." The man called out while his right hand reached out to hold Alice' head on his penis. I did as he wanted; rocking against Alice while he pushed into her. The man soon reached orgasm; a weak one for his sex libido was weak. But one he could pay but one which only money could buy.

He sank back on the chair while the small trickle flowed down his left thigh. I stepped back while Alice untied the man. He got up and walked out the chamber.

"He gagged me." Alice muttered out. "Luckily he held out too short." 

I smiled while I stripped off the legionnaire uniform. I pulled off the phallic strap-on that resembled a real life one, but it served my purpose. I slipped on my simple sundress and placed over the overcoat before carrying my costume bag.

"We got the money. So fuck you." Alice smiled at me while she retrieved the envelope containing the money.

"Money does not buy us everything." I replied. "Now let us get us those which it can't."

I was only the Dark Pawn of the stage which money could buy.

I do anything for the right price.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...