Thursday, September 12, 2013

Oz; a remake of the tale 2.10


10.      Witches Conference.

The Mother Witch threw a tantrum when she was told of the defeat at Loo. She was in the castle that once belong to her and now handled by her daughter the White Witch. The castle liked its surrounding are all white washed with not a shade of any colors. The castle have four towers on its four corners named after each daughter. The main gate that rise up high above five of me have the name of the mother love blazed on it; Mother Love All.

Inside the castle, there are three structures inside. The Main Building was named Mother Lode or Love which contained the four living halls, the six bedrooms and four libraries with two staircases. Those are all on the ground floors, but on the upper floors are the five major magic labs, with one of them extra large. That one is for Mama while the last upper level is the storage area for all their secrets. The second building on the left is the palace guards accommodation and armory. There are two hundred guards here with two Commanders. The third building is the servant quarters and kitchen. The yard of the building housed the stables which holds twenty five horses.

Those are the easy parts; the hard one was the castle sits on an ice hill with steep sides. There are a hundred of Hammer Heads patrolling the foot of the hill. Beyond that area, there was also a moat.

"Napoleon, you are a nerd ...not worth the wink in my eye." Mother Witch threw her goblet of wine at him She was having her afternoon tete-a-tete with her daughters; surviving ones. The girls are having tea while their mother sipped sherry.

"I ought to changed you to a .....short man with a kink for placing his hand on his tummy, Napoleon." The Witch Mother called on chant to changed Omby Army to someone she heard from Hinkley.

"God Mother, that's my name. You gave it to me. Why am I dressed like a General?" Napoleon was dressed from a Private to now a General attire complete with the bicorne (two-cornered) hat. "Why am I having a tummy ache?"

"Napoleon get out there and manage Dorothy. Thank God, I did not named anyone of you with that name." Mother Witch then looked at her daughters. "Only two of you left. Never mind, two is better than none."

"Girls, we bagged this Kingdom and now someone is drawing straws with us. We make sure we win or .....destroy her in the process." Mother Witch looked to her daughters. "No one pushed us over. Not even your father. I escaped Limbo to destroyed him and then have him send to his own limbo." 

"Mother, we used to be four and then we were powerful. The spell needed the minimum three of us." The White Witch of the South.

"We are three, Kayellete. You, me and Glinda." Mother Witch assured her daughter. "The spell would work with the three of us."

"Mother, Hinkley is with them. He is our ..." Glinda had a soft spot for Hinkley but her mother cut her off.

"Your father was a winker and would be one. I once loved him but not anymore. We can do without him." Mother was getting agitated.

"Enough of the old man. I am happier without him." Kayellete stood up from her seat. "He was never there for me."

"This is enough. We would find Dorothy and destroyed her." Mother gave her order. "Send in the Dirt Dozen."

The door to the chamber open to admit one figure.

"Girls, meet your new daddy; Dirt Dozen."

Dirt Dozen was a eight footer due with records of being a mercenary, assassin and also currently Mother Witch's lover. He is silver shaded across his face to the exposed scalp with a streak of silvery hair on the top. Dirt was dressed in a silver shaded with golden shades fatigue but there was one distinct difference; Dirt have three pairs of hands. Each hands hold a pistol or a short sword.

"Woe to Dorothy. If she ever spend a night with him, she would declined any more other man." Mother Witch smiled with the naughty gleam in her eyes. Glinda rolled her eyes to the top and winched in her muscles to smile. Only Kayellete shared in the dream of her Mother. In other words, she is the only one fantasizing as this dude was Mother's love.

"Give me the order and Dorothy would be dead in one day. I brought in some extra guns." Dirt stepped aside to show his new friends.

"This here is Bonnie," A lanky looking lass chewing gums wearing a yellow rain coat over her housewife dressing. The lady was sporting a automated mini six barrels cannons rifle. "That is Clyde; he is a mean dude."

Clyde wears a dark suit with a lighter shade for his vest, and sports a pair of pistols in his waist belt. He had on his shoulder a hand held mortar bomb launcher.

"Now Bonnie and Clyde are my cousins. I took them off Death Row and shipped them here. Bonnie, show the ladies your best pose."

Bonnie tore a new doorway in the wall even before Dirt took his next breath.

"You are hired." But Dirt hold out his right hand.

"I am not complete yet." Dirt stepped back to introduce the next figure. This one is a short older lady with yellow dot frock complete with apron worn on her dated back twenty five years ago. Its not that its tight on her but its close fit. Her hair are bundled up in a bun tied to the back but the double barrel rifle which she was dragging by the barrel. The rifle measured her height from the heels to the roots of her hair.

"Meet Mama Bone." Dirt launched her name or was it Mama Bone launched herself. She ran into the chamber and jumped into a somersault while throwing the rifle into the air. She landed with right knee while her left leg slide behind, holding her rifle which landed on the hands.

"You are all dead, Ladies." Dirt announced to the ladies.

"Dirt Darling, you are wrong. She did not fire her rifle as yet." Mother Witch dispute the showmanship and deadly intent.

"No, my love. All of you are dead. Looked to your hair." Dirt point to them. "Mama Bone have left her mark on your hair. Those darts if laced with poison would had killed you."

The three ladies all found a dart in their hair. They clapped on the deadly act of Mama Bone.

"You are hired too."

"Mother, where did you find these people...... And gentleman?" Glinda was asking as her eyes moved over the adonis figure standing tere.

"Well, if not was not your father who knew how to travel inter-dimension. It was myself who taught him during our illicit liaison then. We had fun then; with trips to Las Vegas for one. Like what they said it; what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas. It was fun then." Mother Witch sighed. "Until she found out."

"Who's she?" Kayellete asked.

"Dorothy's Mother. She confronted me and refused to compromise. So we fought and I killed her." Mother Witch confessed to it. "Your father sent me off to Limbo."

"You mean father sent you there? I thought it was the King. Father told us." Glinda exclaimed alarming.

"Your father lied. He banished me there and then felt guilty. He left for the other dimension. You father betray us all." Mother Witch told the girls. While in Limbo, I met Napoleon, and we plotted our escape. I came out just when Dorothy arrived. I watched from the sideline. I saw your younger sister's death. I love Gingema too."

"Mother! How could you not help?" Kayellete shouted out.

"Raise your voice more, Kayellete and you won't have a voice anymore." Mother Witch warned her daughter. She then looked at Glinda. "I could do nothing, as she was crushed by that .....structure. She was to see me; I message her and came running, but she was ambushed by Dorothy. I saw her die and till today, I still see die when I close my eyes. I would have Dorothy pay for her action. Trust me, I will."

"I met Dirt when I stepped over after that. I knew your father had a hand in it. I could not find him, but I found Dirt. And we found each other. We came back here and watched what Dorothy would do. Dirt here is a mercenary and also bounty hunter. He studies his foe before he takes them. He knows all about Dorothy to take her down."

"And also the rest like your father for one." Mother Witch continued. " Do them for me, darling. Uh-huh...."

Kayellete turned away from her mother lewd gesture with the body. She hates Dorothy but above all, she felt that her Mother was wrong not to help Gingema. But today is not time to question motives and loyalty. She would win this war in the end. Only her and no one else.

Not even Mother would be left standing. She would be buried alongside the rest. Mother does not know of her hidden army. She did not breed them for nothing.

For now, Dorothy would be walking into a trap; a series of traps planted by her.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...