Thursday, September 12, 2013

New tales coming your way...Sept 11, 2013

And you have just seen D&C 2.1 ( the new set of short tales on Volume 2 of Detective & Crimes. ) There are 20 parts in it with one longer tale at the end. I enjoyed writing that in three weeks actually ( pardon me, let me get my needle... to prick myself ). But seriously, the mind was oozing with plots and ideas, courtesy of Rozzoli & Isles, Perception, Major Crimes, Longmire among others ( Sinbad went down with the ship.... ). Those names I mentioned were TV series.

As stated before, I am back to continue my dozen long unfinished tales.....

Hunter, was one I just hit on the keyboard ( futuristic creature hunter and adventurer. ). Its hovering at 18,000 words and staggering like the wounded lion when shot with the gun. That is the interesting part; would it die or roared to life for that deadly maul.....I not decided.

I also did a couple of 'gospel' like tales; courtesy of documentaries on it. Its on the draft mode pending publish move. It would there soon.

No more sexually enticing tales? Well, with all the murders, I had not dunk anything on those yet, but who knows; sex is spontaneous. So it may come bursting soon. Or sooner. Do you know that Menage a trois hit over 400 downloads.....gee, I ought to syndicate that tale....for more reruns.

Okay, back to the unfinished tales. I intend to complete that and then do Mandroids spinoff from Killrocks era; droids doing battle as infantry. But I would be honest, my fingers are tapping for murder, cannibals and also sex.

Who knows what may transpired soon? After all, like sex, the other two can be 'spontaneous'.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...