Thursday, September 26, 2013

Last rites????

Dear Marlene, you probably wondering why I am writing to you. Well, its just that I had decided to end our relationship for good. In fact, by the time you read this letter, I would  had been dead. Please with my blessing marry John. He is not better than me, but he would loved you more than I ever did. I was a loser in your life, and more so unfaithful bastard. We marry out of necessity; true he was the only one I ever did to you. But by all means, please cursed me for myself. I knew you were having an affair with him all those years, with me being away for long periods. How else could I had known? It was simple, I was never far from where the apple fell from the tree. My so called trips were nearby and I had the chance to come back to watched you two. You were more beautiful with him, graceful and above all, darned sexy. But guess what, I won't missed much of that as I am leaving this world. I am dying with two weeks left in my life. The doctor was kind to let me know six months ago but I kept it from you. So whatever it was, you never did lose me. I lost you first. Love, Micheal.

P.S. Don't worry about the house. I already sold it. The new owners are moving in next month. You have time to packed. I kept the proceeds in my son's trust. He needed that last bit of love from me.




No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...