Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tawa Incident 1.23 ( Finale )


The Day after Yesterday.


00:31

"Jonathan Blake, this is Heidi. Are you okay?" I opened my eyes to see another craft departing away. No, it can't be. I am here and they are leaving without me.

"Jon, its okay. They are just relocating Mrs.Draken." I looked at Heidi standing before me. "I have also replenished the oxygen for another four hours. They may need three hours to do the return trip."

"Heidi, thank you. So what do we do the next three hours?"

"We could start with this." She was holding the book; Kama Sutra. "I found this in the library of Mr.Draken."

"Ich bin bereit, wenn Sie bereit sind ( I am ready if you are willing. )."

 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...