Thursday, August 8, 2013

Tawa Incident 1.16


09:59

 We were driving away in her SAAB when she discovered that we were tailed by a black Mercedes. Our SAAB 9-5; turbocharged 2.8-liter V6 engine that sends 300 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque to all four wheels through a standard six-speed automatic. This results in a solid average performance for an all-wheel-drive luxury sedan, while returning competitive fuel economy. With the Aero trim, a sport-tuned suspension, communicative steering, a limited-slip differential and the advanced all-wheel-drive system combine to produce one of the most rewarding and involving driver's cars in the class. The other was a SLK55 AMG, sporting a 355-hp V8 and a standard seven-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters. Safety features on all SLK models include six airbags (front, side and knee), stability control, traction control, ABS with Brake Assist and the emergency communication system.

"We got a tail since we left the last corner." Heidi explained her concern. "I know that Mercedes. It belongs to a lady name Mouth. She's an assassin; sniper or dagger, piano wire. She used whatever needed to get the job done."

Mouth turned to be an Asian descent, and one nasty lady driver. She revved her engine and overtook us. She waved at us and flung her blouse at us.

"She just threw her blouse at us. Do you mean to tell me that she is driving topless?" I was speechless. I guess this was Europe, then we do as we like there.

Mouth braked her car and did a drift to face towards us. Heidi did the unthinkable; she drove on the wrong side of the lane and then veered off across the field. The SAAB worked well off terrain and soon we find ourselves in a private air field.

There was a plane there waiting to take off. The Learjet 45XR’s holds eight seats in a double club layout with room to swivel, recline, and track. The cabin’s width and length are 5.1 feet and 19.8 feet, respectively. Heidi parked beside it and got off the SAAB. She walked to the plane and mounted it. Soon I saw the two pilots rushing out with their hands on the head.

"Get in. We are flying private." I could only nodded.

But that was not all. As we were taxing to the runway, the Black Mercedes pulled alongside us, matching our speed. It was my look at Mouth the Assassin. She was a older lady topless ( not exactly pinup quality but manageable ) and sporting a Mauser 98 rifle with the scope mounted. Its aimed at the cockpit, and she fired off the first shot. Unlike man, ladies sometimes do not fire warning shots. The shot missed cockpit but we were taking off to the skies as Heidi pulled back the level.

"We made it." Heidi smiled at me. I can see we are as the plane climbed up the skies. Then she shouted out.

"Bollocks! She hit the fuel." I looked at where Heidi was pointing at. The fuel tank was reading almost empty.

"Heidi, it can't be. She was firing at the cockpit." Then I realized the possibility. "The plane was not fuel yet for its next trip. How long have we got?"

"Not much. Follow me." I did as that was the next better thing to do. Heidi took me to the cabin and reached for her suit. She unzipped it on the sides from her below her wrist to her ribs and down to her legs.

"Heidi, I doubt I can make love at this level. We should be ...." I held back my words. From the side of her suit came out a thick webbing that make her looked like a flying fox. She did not answer me and proceeded to open the plane door. I did the same on my suit and pulled out the webbing layer. Heidi had stepped out and was gliding down like a flying fox. I did the same but I felt more like a bloody fool.

The plane crashed as we landed on the forest trees. Soon we climbed down and made our way to the nearest road. A black Mercedes pulled up.

"Do you need a ride?" I am looking at the Mauser rifle. It was Mouth but she had on a scarf around her chest.

"I reckon we do." Both of us got into the rear seat car driven by Mouth.

Once we were in, she locked us in and then raised the window shielding us from her. Then the gas came and I remembered nothing else after that.

 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...