Friday, August 9, 2013

Tawa Incident 1.17


16:19

I was at a tea party with a harrowing hare who can't sit still, and more than that, I was dressed in tweeds with a long hat that shows a size 8 on it it lapel. There were cups and saucers, scones and of course the delightful strawberry jam.

"I tell you she would be late." I looked at the Hare who was supposedly talking. But its no longer the Hare but a large bunny in a tight corset and lace leggings.

"M? What are you doing here?" I was shocked; I mean this was M and she can still fit herself into a corset. That's world phenomena event.

"Shut up, Blake. I am having my tea now." Then I saw her walked up to the table. She was dressed in a yellow pokka dot summer dress with pony tails on her hair.

"Heidi? Is that you?" I asked her.

"No, its Alice. I am Alice in Wonderland. You must be the Mad Hatter. I can tell by the looks of it." I looked at what she was looking at.

"My God!" This can't be me. I am now a foreign alien looking like an oversize amphibian creature with layers of flaps for fats over my torso. Then I saw Alice or was it Heidi have evolved into a yellow pokka dot bikini with a chain around her neck. Next to her was M; I am sure its her despite the metal bucket she had on her head, you can outsize a hippo but just cladding them into a tight suit.

"FFKJEEOS" The Bucket Head was holding a string of grenades in her hand. I think she just threaten to blow us to Kingdom come. The explosion did not come but the slap was just as painful.

"By George, why did you do that?" I questioned Heidi on her slap on my left cheek.

"You were drugged and dreaming of Leia." I looked at her. "Who is she?"

"Leia? Princess Leia?" I was still groggy while trying to focus on my surrounding. We are in some small chamber; eight by eight feet with eight feet in height. I was about to ask more when the side of the wall opposite me slide open.

"Welcome, Mr Blake and Ms.Goldhead."

 

 

 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...