Sunday, August 18, 2013

Bottoms Down.... ( rated SX-18 )


This is SX-18 and read with caution. I did it for a contest; less than a thousand words, how to murder without doing it yourself. Its induced suicide, I guess. Its sick and fatal to the ones who can't take the pressure. Please do practice this at the office.




I walked into the hall that housed his office. His secretary stood up on seeing me arrived, but I motioned to her to sit back. Its not my first time here, but it may be last time. I approached his door but the bitch walked up me before I could turned the knob.

"The President is in a meeting." The bitch still had the guts to faced up to me. I glared at her and smiled.

"Get the fuck out of my way or I would have the stapler closed your butt hole for good." The feisty lady stood her ground with her legs spread out to prevent me from seeing her boss. I be darned if anyone could stopped me today. I grabbed her by her crotch underneath her tight mini skirt and pressed hard. She shrieked out when I pressed on her balls.

"I meant what I said, bitch or whatever you are below there." I hate them when they tried to act up to my pet dildo for action. "That was for starter, and if you remained there, it would be your butt hole I was squeezed."

The she-male backed off with her ego shattered, while I took the liberty of going in. There he was hog tied to the couch with those ties I bought for him on his previous birthdays, while his domino flayed his back with the cat-o-nine. It would had been my favorite role but I would take a blow off then. I looked to the domino; all dressed in leather and garters with the high heels. What I dislike most was she was wearing my heels. I walked up her and grabbed the cat-o-nine. I poked it under her chin and gave her line.

"Shag off the heels before I turned you into a mouse." I gave her my wicked smile reserved for such sessions. She knew me well enough not to argue and left barefooted for the doorway.

"Close the door on your way out." I told her while I took to the seat behind the desk watching my pathetic ex-lover and soon to be ex-husband bent over the couch; hog tied with his ass exposed to the skyline. He would had protested vocally but the gag on the mouth was just too tight. He kept on shaking his head to denote that he wants out but I was not the domino here. I was just the bitch who walked in on his act.

"Hello, Tom." That's his name. He likes to be called the President as he was the President of the group of companies which are technically owned by me in shares, but for the sake of his ego, I left him to hold the post.

"I have come here on a very important matter. I have decided that you are not worth my attention both professionally and personal. You had failed me in both. Your pathetic efforts to scored up the bottom line spurts like yourself; way too fast for me to get the full satisfaction. I did not mind the extra time you took to shore up your ego, but your last fling with Albert was just too much."

Albert was my senior vice President involved in marketing. He left after being dropped by Tom.

"I made it clear to you. We do not fuck with company assets. You crossed the line there. I meant you could had told me then I would had placed him in the Bahamas with my other corporation. You do have the use of the private jet and who cares what you do mile high anyway." I picked up the silk underwear that he insisted on wearing. It had a hole in the bottom. I knew him to be a bottoms person but that was unbecoming.

"Anyway to cut it short. I am calling for a board meeting in five minutes at this room. If I were you, I would jumped out the window before they arrived. Your antics are on the agenda." He was shaking his head. "Your mother would be here too. She just flown in on the private jet I arranged. And by the way, your dandy domino Carla was in my employment. I loaned her the heels; the one you loved to had it on your balls. I knew you would recognized the pleasurable pain."

I stood up and walked up to his face. I raised up my skirt and showed him what I had on.

"I could hardly walked straight with it in me. Ciao, darling. I need to freshen up before the Board arrived." I swagger off to the doorway. I stopped and looked at the she-male.

"Alison, do me a favor. Untie him. He needs to jump down for the meeting at my office."

The Board was late by ten minutes, but we only convened the meeting the next week. It was an uneventful week of arranging the funeral for Tom who died in bad accident by the window of his office from the 13th Floor.

"Mother, I told Tom never to picked that office at the level 13th but he insisted it was his lucky number. I picked mine at the 8th level. Its enough for me. Any higher would be like being fucked by the stallion." Sadly Tom's mother left the Board shortly after his death.


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...