Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tawa Incident 1.20


20:09

We stepped into the Dinning Hall of HOTS where our host, Mr and Mrs. Huge awaits us. There was Ms.Mouth too with her rifle leaned against the seat. I was dressed in a dark suit from Bond's complete with bow tie while Heidi was wearing a Donna Karan 2012 Summer offering; a black mini dress with matching shoes.

Sexy outfit." Mrs.Huge aka Honey Rider commented with sarcasm to the tone. If Honey would to wear this dress, she would looked more like the dark riders in Tolkien books.

"I like yours too. Very masculine." Of course, Honey looked like one, as her's was a dark suit with bow tie. She must had planned on a black and white party tonight.

"Yes, mine's practical. I do have to entertain unwanted guests sometimes. The dress fits you well. No creases or signs of any throngs shown beneath it."

"Ja, I did not wear any. Jon likes it better this way." Heidi looked at me and smiled. She was taunting Honey and I am the bait.

"I know he does." Honey looked back at me. She is recalling our sojourn at the stream when I lost my G-String.

"Ladies, if I may." Mr.Draken taken back the role of host. "Mr.Blake, we are having a lavish spread tonight. My chef tells me we are having Truffle Soup, Roasted Pheasant stuffing, and Strawberry Slices for desserts. I hope its palatable for you and Ms. Goldhead."

"Mr.Draken, I am not being rude, but I had truffle just this evening and Heidi just had the devilish skewer also. So can we settle for something different. I would take fish and chips, and she wants a double slice cheese burger with all the toppings." I could had sworn I heard the clanging of pans and pots from behind us. It must be the turbulence in the orbit.

It was a nice dinner and we retired to the viewing chamber for the coming party.



22:09

The viewing chamber was a semi circular room with a glass view of Earth. At the bottom of the glass viewer, are the consoles where the three scientists under the employ of Mr.Draken would carry out his instruction. There are about ten persons there besides us and the seven guards.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to HOTS. I looked at the ten invited guests which included Doctor Yes, a well known arms dealer, a deposed President and several more known international outlaws.

"I have made an offer to the United Nations to received my proposal but he has rejected it. Now I would demonstrate to him the power of HOTS." Mr.Draken is about to carry out his threat. "Doctor Yes, please initiate te sequence 387732."

Doctor Yes proceeded to the console and key in the codes. They saw a streak of yellow light shot from one of the satellite towards Earth.

"HOTS system uses four satellites to turned on its power; three to provide the correct power stream and the fourth would be the barrel to shoot the stream. Now pay attention to the breaking news on the National News."

All eyes focused on the vid screens which show the newscaster breaking the news on the destruction of the Brooklyn Bridge. The newscaster just announced that the bridge had melted down to its just its melted steel components. The crowd cheered and drinks were served.

"Guards, please send Mr.Blake to his chamber." Mrs.Draken looked at me. "You may take the barmaid with you."

"Barmaid?" Heidi threw a tantrum and fought with the guards before they subdued her.

Soon we were in our chamber. Once the guards have left, Heidi produced the GPS phone.

"I took it from the guards. He had it in his vest. Now I am making a call." Heidi start talking in German, or more like cipher code.

"We are getting out now." Heidi placed the phone down and picked up the pillows.

"Pillow fights? You must be joking." She was not.


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...