Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sunday sermon


"I say, old chap. Do you think we could settle for a quid?" I looked at the ghostly looking figure standing there. "Hey, I am talking to you. Do we settle?"

"Hard negotiator, huh? I seen worse." I shuffled my feet. "Lots of bout on my feet."

"What is this? A covenant? I never signed one like this. You sure its my signature." I frowned. "My creator signed that? Before I was born. DNA certified. My Dad signed for me? He was illiterate."

"Oh, you meant HIM." I sighed. "Life never was fair. Lead the way for me to Hell."


 

For our tenure for the round of living here, we had all signed a covenant to leave when its time. Its just that some of us lived badly to leave for the subway instead of taking to the skies.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...