Saturday, August 24, 2013

Oz; A remake of the Tale 2.03


3. Murderer

"I can bring you there, but there are consequences." Hinkley told me. "You can view, you can feel, but you cannot touch. More so, they won't be to see you. Those are the conditions."

I agreed. I want to agree so I can get to see my mother. My real mother.

Soon I find myself, standing on a cliff. Its a wind swept cliff but the wind is only breezing now. I know I am back at Oz when there are red skies over me. Then I saw the lady at a distance away. She was standing there dressed in a white gown with her short hair cut like my style' close to the ears. She was also a holding a long staff in her hands like a guard standing on duty at the post.

Then there was the appearance of a orb, like the one used by Glinda. It landed on the cliff where she was standing. The figure with the long hair dressed in red, and wearing the same red boot I had one; she stepped out of the orb and approached the earlier lady. They began talking while I tried to find my way towards them. The winds picked up and there was no direct way to the other side of the cliff. I keep on looking and still there was no direct way. Then I heard the change of voices over there. They are shouting at each other; calling each other with names.

I wanted to scream out; used by voice to break the argument, but nothing came out of it. I stopped to look at them. The one in white then raised her staff, while the red one stepped back. The red one picked up something from her dress and raised it up. It was a dagger; a red hilt with a shiny red blade.

The one in the white raised the staff above her head with both her arms and then lightning appeared from the red skies. It struck near the cliff and keep on moving closer towards them.

The later one raised her dagger in front of her and point it at the white lady. A streak of red waves appeared with a spiral twirling direction towards the white lady. Its struck the white lady causing her to fall down. The white lady raised up her staff and direct a lightning towards the lady in red. This one struck the red lady. It caused her some burns which would not recovered.

"Way to go, Mother," I shouted out.

"The one who got hurt is your mother." I looked back and saw Hinkley. The bastard only tells me now. I looked back and saw the red lady half standing holding her injured body. She did not see the next move until the dagger was thrust into her heart. Then the red lady collapsed. The white lady pushed the red lady off the cliff.

"Mother?"I could nor screamed, but muttered her name. I saw the incident but I cannot do anything to stop it.

"Who is she?" I then shook my head. "I mean where is her."

"She is in Limbo." Hinkley replied.

"I want to see her there." I asked him. "Please...."

Hinkley took me there.

Limbo was a dimension and not a place. Its the last dimension of the twenty one levels. Its where the banished are sent to where they can be detained. Its a white plain dimension with nothing at all, except endless void. I was told there are only two of them there with seven Guardians there.

We met the seven Guardians standing there waiting for us.

"She is not here. She was taken away by her daughter. You knew her as the White Witch." The leader of the Seven Guardians told them. "She also taken the General."

"General?" I asked.

"You do not want to know. Our war have just got bad." Hinkley replied.

We now have a murderer and the dimensions best war strategist taken

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...