Thursday, August 8, 2013

New tales are coming your way.....

Gee, I wonder if Syfy would like that line.... I don't know if you get to watch Syfy in your place, but I do on my PC box. I been with them since Warehouse 13 opened its door, and show me what Alphas can do when released into Haven. There are the side roads in Haven where you can take to watch a mini-drama like some Cobra the size of ....I will never tell on a lady's dimension. If you looked up into the ceiling at the warehouse, you might get a glimpse of the star crafts shooting it out like they owned the whole Galaxy, or smacked into the Sun for a suntan. I guessed they invented the next best thing to bullet train also; inter-galatic travel via the round metal circle, but could they had kept the road signs in a readable format. It gets pretty confusing.

But of late, I admit I was into Dexter, Hannibal ( you remembered? Good. ), X-files, Falling Skies, and lately Defiance plus Sinbad ( yup found that in Syfy too. Had to clear the head or I may become Dr.Lecter, Junior. ).

I found American Horror Stories too much 'poltergiest' for me. I preferred 'One upon a Time'. Snow White looks nice.  I loved her stepmother more... Runpelstilskin; absolutely delicious.... no fats and enough meat to roast over my BBQ fire. Then I would shout out; "Lecter darling, dinner is served. Would you like a weiner with your patties?"


Okay enough of my TV series. Syfy won't invite me to their set for my effort. I may looked like Forest Gump in the scene where he showed his face in all the historical events.


I did some short tales, as you have read one ie. Gunfighter. I also did another titled Stygian, and three more characters for my New Heroes tales. You read Artemis ( Librarian 'meek' turned Amazon ), Damen ( Hellfire born with the devils traits ), but I would introduce you later to Merlin ( as you had never seen before... you did once ranked in the category of being handsome. ), Sagunto whom you met in Damen but would be showcased ( loyalty counts as a warrior ), and last not least Lady Orc ( I admit Orcs have their better sides or was it curves. ). That tale named the New Heroes is at 26,000 words now. And its only talking about the five heroes background. Alphas eat your heart out......

Oh, with the input of Dexter and among others, my salutation to Thomas Harris ( I did not read his books or movies but I seen the reviews and TV series; indulging and made me want to be a culinary expert too. I would stick to domestic available meat that are sold over the counter. The ones in the alley, I would skipped; I am concerned on the meat contamination. ), I have penned up some nice short tales along those theme with my own blend of sauces.

You would all about it soon in the Werewolves series ( Morales in her arena fight. ); she is back with her claws. She would be sharpening them next to Clarice and soon to come Hannibal. Don't get your heart pumped up, it attracts the surgeon blade.


Till then, I am always here for your content of tales. And thank you for the support. Please don't be shy, I am not a serial killer. Tell me your name when you sent in the comments. I would file them for future reference when I ran out of victims.....

I knew what you did last summer. Keep it pumping. ( I meant the hits on my blog. )

Once again. merci beau comp.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes
it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?

Superb work!

Feel free to surf to my homepage index

Jimmy Loong said...

Thanks

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...