Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Tales coming your way...updated 27th Aug 2013.

We done with the sleuth spin off and his sunny escapades. And now with the samurais' in the world of survival. I done with Major Crimes, and Criminal Minds, and now into Rizzoli & Isles, with a ride in the snow on Longmire. Yes, I am taking a break to learn at Monster University and while I build up on my Despicable Me 2.

I done the Book 1 of The New Heroes and was doing Book 2 when I ran out of heroic ideas. So I stopped and started on Detectives & Crime Vol 2; dunked in ten short tales already. Its the compilation of Detective Barnes, Coroner Dan, Sargeant Frank and CafĂ© owner Di Angelo. Volume 1 was published here at 20 short tales.

Once I completed the 20 tales of Volume 2, I would be back to complete New Heroes, and some uncompleted ( 7 to be exact ) tales.

In between, I would slot in one off tales.

Gee, did I sound dreary up there? I guessed so. One of those days when you wished you never got up from bed, covered yourself with the blanket ( no feet rubbing there? Decent sleep posture .... ) and dreamed of ... I dunno their names or faces. I only remembered the neck down..... Okay, it was a bad start and things did not improved during the day.

Maybe Murphy came to town or Stephanie hexed me. ( who's Stephanie? How would I know? She could be anyone I was not into zen with probably, hence the hex I guessed. ).

I would cheered things up. See below. Not too far below please.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...