Sunday, August 11, 2013

Tawa Incident 1.18


17:09

"My name is Huge Draken; owner of Draken Industries and currently your host." Huge Draken is a small man with puffy cheeks and haircut design dated back to Jimmy Capone. He was dressed in a Chinese Mao white suit buttoned to his neck and carries a short cane. We are standing in the cargo hold of a craft and I doubt we are on the skies.

"Welcome to Orbit-tracker One or OTO for short. You are now at about 20,312 kilometer from Earth surface. Consider yourself lucky to given a free flight to space." The short pudgy man motioned to us to sit down on the two seats near us. "You were .....nabbed my office and hence you have the curiosity to probe for my well being, I am inviting you here."

"OTO is designed to fly faster than the shuttles and more to it, its stealth technology; no radar can picked it up. As you can see we are going to dock at our secret space station there." He points to the sixty inch screen over our heads. It showed an oblong shaped metal contraption with lights on it. "OTO would meet its main mate, HOTS; Hotel Over The Sphere. HOTS can accommodate more than two hundred personnels plus equipment and deadly weapons."

Huge emphasized on the last word.

"HOTS is the main controller of the 48 satellites which we had acquired control over; US of A, Russian, British, Chinese and also Taiwanese. With those satellites, we had added in new components taken from other scrapped ones." Huge looked at me. "Do you know how many old satellites are up here? We have an orbit full of them from the cranky ones to the miserable ones."

"As I was saying," Huge continued on. "We added or shall I termed it as recycle the components and made them into deadly weapons. They can project a deadly laser using the Sun as its source. You may call it Solar Energy, we called it Jenny' Wrath. I named them after my wife; fierce lady and won't take No for an answer. Now you know I am shrunken to this frame. When she pounds me down, I am affixed for hours."

"Uh..." Heidi cooed out her astonishment. "Ja, I know how that feels. My previous boyfriend does that to me. My spine would ache for days."

"Sorry, Fraulein. I meant to say that my wife was a professional wrestler and she uses me for her training. Sex was normal with us; in between the sheets and snoring aftermath. I can assure you, the pindown are the real pleasure."

I let off my held breath as I was expecting something close to what Heidi meant. That cleared the air on any doubt.

"My condolences to you, on Jenny. May she...." I knew I jumped the barrel there to assume that Jenny was dead.

"Mr.Blake, you surprised me. I was thinking of having a return bout with you." I looked to my side and saw her walking down. If that was Jenny, I am pinned to the mat for a count of ten.

"Hello, my dear. I was telling the guests of your prowess .....grrrr.." Huge grabbed his wife's right hands and smudged his lips on the palm. I looked at Mrs.Huge and was not surprised what those palms can do to me.

"Hello, Honey Rider or is it Mrs.Draken." I can still recalled the manhandling she did on me at the stream. I can assured you; she drained every last resources I had in me. My tank level read 'empty' to 'dried out' on her manipulations.

"Mr.Blake, your reputation precedes you. Another lady in tow when we just met only yesterday. Surely, you disappoint me there. I dislike competition for my man." Mrs.Huge grabbed her husband by his shoulders and threw him on an overhead judoka throw. "You know what I do to man who jilt me?"

"I can assured you the demonstration would not be required." It was then the announcement came on that we are going to dock at HOTS. I was about to make my move when the seat I was seating on had straps appearing automatically. It strapped by my legs and arms to the seat.

"Can I please go to the loo please? I am in a need for it." But no one paid any attention to me.

 

 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...