Friday, May 24, 2024

On this date, I ...... Tony and Cleop

 

May 19, 2024

I needed the break from Merrlyn to do something fresh, or I would have rotted in my mind.

Anyway, my right hand is tired of working the gears. I still drive the stick on maniual.


For caution here. The new tale will be vulgar, lewd, the Approval Board may rate it ‘above Double XX’ but it was fun to create. After having to ‘struggle’ with MERRLYN, and the stress of my normal life, it equates to FUCTRATIION (even my SPELL CHECK went into rephase…... pardon the expression.)

I will be back to MERRLYN soon; a solemn promise to finish it….it stands erect at 26K words (As in a statue in the park; pardon the expression again). Ironically, when the sculptors of old (and new ones), they seem to miss out on the ‘aroused’ expression (Pardon me here again. Binged on BBC series. Imagine Apollo sporting it and you are gaping at it, and the cameraman stood at the odd angle..... Your picture will make it on Page Three of the papers ..... or in between the CLASSIFIED for the 'extra services' and 'MISC. In some countries, it would be MAIL ORDER ONLY.. or nowadays, it is LOGIN, PAID UP, and PERSONAL ACCESS ONLY. 

Well, if I am a model for one, I would have de-roused from the long waiting; “Can I take a break? I need to pee…… Hold on there, I will finish soon the chipping ……. Why did you pee on me? …… I did say but Peter does have his own mind on the geometric of calculating the trajectory…... Now we can continue. I do not need to pee…… I need to wipe you dry…... I would not do that. Peter has other loads too.

No, it is not published yet, but soon. I need to wipe the stains off there. 

Till Tally Ho with the Scots.


No comments:

The Loyal Lieutenants Act Zero Scene Two

  Act Zero Scene Two.   “Exodus 19:3-25 NLT. Then Moses climbed the mountain to appear before God. The LORD called to him from the mou...